Modern Highschool

Allanon585

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many people who have gone to highschool in the past five years had gym showers that people could use without being called gay?

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I graduated from HS 7 years ago and even then it was considered very strange if a guy wanted to go full on naked into the showers after gym class. Most people just looked down and changed quickly without showering. I would say things are different between gym and actual sports though... it's not always necessary to shower after gym, while it very well may be common practice to shower after a sporting event or practice.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My brothers group always hung around naked in the showers... they were in grade 12 and always bugged the grade 9's coming into the showers. I've heard stories of people pissing on each other, having pissing compitions and making a body wash soap slide to body bowl. Some fucked up things happened in that boys change room, they only joked about being gay tho.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
at my high school, after morning weight training class most of us guys would shower. i hated it because it was always cold and i never had time to enjoy my shower.

also, i would say about 3/4 of our football team would shower after the games. it was funny because sometimes some of our dicks would be really small because it was cold and other times they would be hung nicely. the first time i saw one of my buds dicks it looked small and then another time he looked really hung. shrinkage sucks.