Modestly hung guy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by WishIHadABigCock, Mar 14, 2010.

1. WishIHadABigCock

WishIHadABigCock New Member

Hi...I'm a guy of very modest proportions, who happens to live with a woman who's past has included mostly very hung lovers. Just my luck...LOL! I know I should be skeptical of this, but I do believe her. One guy, from the Chicago area, is off the charts big. She helped him measure...the correct way, ruler on top...and he was just under 12 inches.

Questions abound. How is it possible that mostly all in her past were hung? Why does this intrigue me and in fact turn me on? Is it highly unusual for a guy to want see his girlfriend fucked by a past boyfriend? I wonder if this Chicago ex-boyfriend is on LPSG and if not is there a way to get him here?

Thanks for your comments

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

believe her and enjoy. relationships are based on a lot more than sex.

3. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    she may have hand-picked her past boyfriends based on size alone, yet right now she's with you? i guess size isn't everything.

nothing wrong with you wanting to see her with another who is hung, there's many words for that depending on where you fall.

be honest with her about it and see where it goes but do tread carefully as it may ruin your relationship at the same time.

4. B_dark14u

B_dark14u New Member

thats playing with fire wanting to see someone your with having sex with someone besides you .you never know the out come for you or them i wouldn't go for it not if i really cared

Draft saved Draft deleted