Modesty VS um...getting laid

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been invited by some social friends to a pool party for the 4th, I normally wear lose board type shorts...

a) I don't 'fall out'
b) they are more comfortable than those damn 'hanana hammocks' trunks as someone called them
c) just out of habit

now my son is half kiddingly telling me to 'put it out there'- I am a widower, over 50 and well stay as horny as men 1/2 my age I am told...

So for you over 40 (bi) men out there what do you recommend?

Show it or hide it?

This will be a mixed crowd, no 'kids' so over 30-40... I know its a social group but I also know that this is an open bar, what might happen happens kind of crowd (I am told later in the evening it can get a lot more 'relaxed') so...suggestions?

D

deleted294834

I would say go for it. I like the option of bringing them to them to the party and then changing once you figure out what the scene is like.

If it turns into a lot of fun, then it won't matter, since you won't need a bathing suit :biggrin1:

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
YOu can always wear the speedos under the board shorts, and peel as many layers as the situation calls for. Just an option nobody else has mentioned yet. If all goes well, you will have to look for both later, but I don't think you would mind that.:veryhappy:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
LOL... only at lpsg can a guy catch so much flak for a simple typo.... :biggrin1:

Do whatever feels right, catman... sounds as though the later it gets the more you can let it all hang out, so to speak. :wink:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
might take the hammock with me, can't stand those things under a suit...wish a jock was wearable lol heck who knows...wil update later

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not over forty but I think u should wear something like board shorts cuz what looks good to u may not look good to someone else

O

OldFirm08

I say wear a trunk style, lycra tightie. to show the layout of the banana sideways. then if the night gets wild, I'm guessing it's no-suit time then.

Calcium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nobody should wear board shorts unless they are actually surfing. Wear a normal pair of trunks. If you want a good tan or all about showing off, wear a speedo.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Buddy, if you've NOT worn a Speedo before, you're NOT going to be comfortable in it in front of a bunch of women you're hoping to impress.

Now, with that said, you don't need to move to the other extreme and go with board shorts. Get something in between. Maybe something with a little lycra. Try something with a short leg. Check out vollyball shorts. They look like boxers. If your abs are in good shape, get something that is low rise. If you really want to shwo off, get something light weight and without a liner. Once it's wet, you'll get your message across.

Good luck.