Modesty?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one on the website who tries to dress in a manner which conceals my package--or at least doesn't highlight it? Although there are those who I don't mind knowing what's dangling between my legs, I'd rather keep that information private from the majority of people who I come in contact with. Or am I abnormal, and there is something about having a big dick that should make one want to wave it around for everyone to stare at? Just wonderring after reading many of the posts in here.

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well only after joining this site did I come to the realisation that many guys do try to highlight what they've got... and to be honest, it never even occured to me to do that - I just never thought about it And then after thinking some more about it, I realised that I was unconsciously trying to conceal, or at least not draw attention to, my package. This lead to thinking "why am I doing that?", and the realisation that it's just because of a repressive upbringing in relation to sex. So to balance up that repressive attitude, and as a move to more body-consciousness and acceptance, I now am conscious of not trying to hide what I've got. After all: who cares? And for the most part, I don't imagine anyone is looking anyway!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
There are settings where immodesty's okay, but out in public where children and all sorts of peeps who just ain't interested abound, I find immodesty offensive.
The male genitals are not equivalent to female breasts, to foreclose the usual point brought up by proponents of bulgastic bonkiness.
They are primary sexual characteristics ... genitals, like the clitoris and vulva of women.
Not for store-front windows.
If you were at a San Francisco Pride event or something equivalent, then the case would change. One might accept a certain amount of self-display on a beach, fr'instance.
But not at a shopping mall, or on main street, or at a school event.
My opinion, anyway.

Last edited:

cyclistlarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well only after joining this site did I come to the realisation that many guys do try to highlight what they've got... and to be honest, it never even occured to me to do that - I just never thought about it And then after thinking some more about it, I realised that I was unconsciously trying to conceal, or at least not draw attention to, my package. This lead to thinking "why am I doing that?", and the realisation that it's just because of a repressive upbringing in relation to sex. So to balance up that repressive attitude, and as a move to more body-consciousness and acceptance, I now am conscious of not trying to hide what I've got. After all: who cares? And for the most part, I don't imagine anyone is looking anyway!

please don't hide it haha.

B_Grotesnikkel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At the moment I knew I was well endowned ( in puberty ), I started hiding it. Buying to small underwear, to small jeans ect.
But after a few jears I realised that there are men with big dicks and small dicks, so as there are women with big tits and small tits.
From that moment I don't care that my package is vissabele. I wear trunks.
I buy my jeans one waist bigger, so it don't hurt my balls and my penis can stay in the front, so I don't feel him. I can cross my legs, ride a bike without hurting myself. And visabel bulging don't embrassed me anymore.
When wearing my buisness suit I put my penis to the right leg side. So when walking and staying the bluge is minimal. When sitting you see the totaly outline.
At the beach and pool and so on Speedo's for me with an enourmous bulge. My girlfrind is proud of it that she has a man with good stuff. Because she is proud, I am proud now.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Simply put there is a time and place for everything... At work I am a professional so I 'downplay it' (I truly miss the 'old days' where it was acceptable for me to actually HAVE a (large) penis...now it seems you are a 'pervert'....(this is the topic of quite a few posts)

I try to buy pleated khakis etc. At the same time I refuse to 'strap and tuck'. Again I don't want to be 'waving it about' but the reality is I am a big hung MAN, not a boy.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Am I the only one on the website who tries to dress in a manner which conceals my package--or at least doesn't highlight it? Although there are those who I don't mind knowing what's dangling between my legs, I'd rather keep that information private from the majority of people who I come in contact with. Or am I abnormal, and there is something about having a big dick that should make one want to wave it around for everyone to stare at? Just wonderring after reading many of the posts in here.

Rather they are large or small, I believe that the vast majority of men are in agreement with you.

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am with Catman, I try my best to downplay but I also realize that it is what it is and sometimes it is just noticable no matter what. But again I do try to downplay as much as possible. I am not embarrassed but I just prefer to keep things to myself, no reason everyone out there needs to know what I have.

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I suppose for me it depends on the environment. I wouldn't want to bother for work, but if I'm going out I want to make an effort, and getting the attention from wondering eyes is a part of that.

As I'm single, it's a bonus to get the attention.

My package is not something I'd hide or actively present to the world, it's just another opportunity to enhance appearance for the right audience I suppose. And, the underwear I prefer does a good job of creating a nice package too.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have shared this several times but will relay it again....many (many) years ago had a very important interview (aren't they all?). I ran late (bad move) and with out thinking grabbed my boxers (not briefs that I wear to 'mask' in a business situation).

I could tell the interview was not going well but day no idea why. As I left I stopped by the restroom (that nasty feeling in your stomach), as I sat there I over heard 2 familliar voices walk up the to the urinals.... it was the man I interviewed with...

and he was muttering to another (man) 'did you see that pervert? with this big THING hanging down his leg? what kind of company do you think we run..." etc..

so....this is why I 'dress' for the situation...there is a bias against some big men (can we guess the 'size' of this twit?) it happens.... and seems to be worse nowadays...

if in down, down play it..

hell I love to go to the bar in tight pants or the park in baggy sweats just for the looks...but a time and place for everything...

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It really depends on the setting. My uniform is 501's, and I naturally tend to display a fairly noticeable package, not only meat, but also potatoes. If I'm going to be out in the general public I will consciously choose the right underwear and pack it in such a way that it's not too obvious and not showing too much detail. Commando or boxers, forget it, just plain obscene. Same thing with dress pants, briefs or trunks are a must. If I'm on the beach or out with the boys shooting pool it's a different story. Don't really put it out on display, but don't go to extraordinary lengths to hide it either.

Living in California where people are athletic and casually dressed you get used to seeing lots of revealing attire. I was in Starbuck's one day, and there was a guy in white lycra bike shorts, sweat soaked so they were semi-transparent. I was sitting, he was standing, so his package was right at eye level. Talk about 'in your face'. He was well-endowed, and I could practically count the veins on his dick. Everybody was staring, and though he acted unaware, I suspect he was getting off on the attention. Though I personally thought it looked hot, it was way beyond socially acceptable and appropriate, imo. I bike and wear the shorts too sometimes, not see-thru, and I wrap a shirt around my waist if I go into a business. Showing a decent bulge is one thing - putting yourself on display for the whole world, however titillating, is really crass in my opinion. Ultimately, it comes down to the audience.

Last edited:

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media

Yes. You are abnormal. Guys with big dicks SHOULD show off, so the rest of us can have a cheap thrill! ; )

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, on this site, you're definitely in the minority.
Seems to me, in most situations, the key is to maybe show just a little, but without conveying that you're in any way trying to do so.
A very tricky balance, yes, and one that can be quite embarrassing when misjudged.

Outside of gay bars, beaches, and my bedroom, blatant flaunting of bulges is viewed (pun intended) by most of the human race as just plain pathetic and tacky -- Yummy to look at, for damn sure, but nevertheless a pathetic indictment of the sad, um, sack who's put himself on display in an obvious way.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are settings where immodesty's okay, but out in public where children and all sorts of peeps who just ain't interested abound, I find immodesty offensive.
The male genitals are not equivalent to female breasts, to foreclose the usual point brought up by proponents of bulgastic bonkiness.
They are primary sexual characteristics ... genitals, like the clitoris and vulva of women.
Not for store-front windows.
If you were at a San Francisco Pride event or something equivalent, then the case would change. One might accept a certain amount of self-display on a beach, fr'instance.
But not at a shopping mall, or on main street, or at a school event.
My opinion, anyway.

I agree.

There are limited situations where it would be okay, but most of the time it is just plain tacky, sad, and totally inappropriate

singer845

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
California, but attending college in Winchester VA
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't show 'nything. I vastly prefer sweatpants and other loose fitting clothing. But I have many physical advantages to flaunt so I don't need to rely on my cock. It's tough being me. Sigh

:cool:

Sweat pants are one of the best pants to use to flaunt your junk! I love it when guys wear sweats! YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING!

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was the man I interviewed with... and he was muttering to another (man) 'did you see that pervert? with this big THING hanging down his leg? what kind of company do you think we run..." etc..
as a former human resources manager and employment manager, I'm glad you found out how bad the company attitude was before you might have gone to work there.

FWIW, I can still remember the fine basket on an applicant during an interview 25 years ago. did my damnest to get him hired...