Moisturize?

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
If you've been circumcised then moisturizing can help prevent keratinzation which will make it less sensitive. If you have a foreskin it usually shouldn't be necessary because the head remains a mucous membrane when protected by the foreskin. I do like to moisturize my cock with some hair and skin conditioner when I get out of the shower. It's not really necessary, but it feels good.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you guys moisturize your dicks too? I've noticed that my dick head feels a lot more sensitive if I moisturize it daily, especially after taking a shower.
I sometimes put baby powder on my balls and dick after a shower. But I'm circumcised.

Reactions: Peter20

shcbuddy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you've been circumcised then moisturizing can help prevent keratinzation which will make it less sensitive. If you have a foreskin it usually shouldn't be necessary because the head remains a mucous membrane when protected by the foreskin. I do like to moisturize my cock with some hair and skin conditioner when I get out of the shower. It's not really necessary, but it feels good.
I have been doing this almost everyday for years. I am not sure how much it helps but it can’t hurt. I usually use lotion that has shae butter or aloe.

Reactions: Jjlabae and nicnic