Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes every so often I moisturize the head especially since I started wearing a jock strap instead of regular underwear everyday. I'll use coconut oil or tea tree oil on my dick after a shower maybe a couple of times a wk. Unless I'm stroking one out then I'll just use coconut oil I usually moisturize twice daily after my showers. I'll rub some tea tree oil on my butt cheeks too after I get out of the shower. Keeps it nice and soft.

I don’t but I really should. I’m circumcised and I do notice that the head of my penis can get really dry and flakey at times which is unattractive and probably not healthy either. What kind of moisturizer works best for you guys?

Reactions: krumpi

Moisturizing with any sort of body lotion - especially if with cocanut oil is an essential aid to foreskin stretching. Also it's vital to heavily lubricate inside and outside before inserting steel rings or other objects into your foreskin -- this enables you to slide more & more objects inside it over time - for example I can now fully enclose TWELVE AA batteries inside mine, but started with only four.
I have been using coconut oil for my restoration for months. It’s great :)

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use coconut oil on my balls and penis daily, I then use a regular moisturizer everywhere else keeps me smooth all over and I agree a pair of smooth slick nuts make for a good late night snack for the misses.

Gotta lotion up after showering; all over. If i dont, since its incredibly dry where i live, skin will get all itchy. Sometimes i use my own massage oil blend to moisturize. Cant really reach the center of my back tho, so i have my roommate do it.

Reactions: Nexolaris and Gj816

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Found an interesting recipe that required coconut oil, so with all the gastro hype, I bought some. The recipe was ghastly - my mom's pie crust made with coconut oil rather than crisco was, well, limp. Plus I had to first microwave to tube just to get the oil out (god only knows what that crud does to your coronary arteries), and then realized I've got 8oz of grease that I can either dump or find some use for. Started using it on my winter dry legs. VERY nice. Then, what the hell, put some on my chaffed dick. Really nice results! I don't give a hoot about a keratinized glans, but the skin on my shaft and in my coronal ridge behind the head of my dick really softened up nicely. Jerking off became more pleasant, and better still, much less chafing when someone else aggressively did the hand nasty to me. I haven't tried jerking off using coconut oil for lube, too afraid of making a really nasty mess, but the day is coming. So yes to coconut oil, just not in cooking.

I
Do you guys moisturize your dicks too? I've noticed that my dick head feels a lot more sensitive if I moisturize it daily, especially after taking a shower.

I moisturize as needed after showering with aloe or baby oil.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes guys, try the coconut oil, it's good stuff. When I get out of the shower I slather the stuff all over my naked body starting with my face, arms, legs, dick and balls, ass, feet, then finally hair. It's not like other oils that make you look like a burn victim, it blends in quickly and has a matte finish, doesn't really smell either. In colder weather it's a solid, becomes liquid in warmer weather. A few drops of tea tree or eucalyptus oil can really be a nice addition, it's refreshing and antibacterial too. This is much better than commercial moisturizers. Your skin is your largest organ, anything you put on it you should be willing to eat. Great jack off lube too.