Moisturizer for dry penis?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LemacST, Jun 1, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

It seems everytime I get out of the shower, dry myself off, etc. The underside of my penis sticks to my balls, like I have to physically seperate them. It's pretty embarassing. Also I'm not circumcised so the same thing happens with my foreskin, it gets stuck to the head of my penis. It feels uncomfortable pulling it back (it's not painful, nor is it because my foreskin is too tight or whatever). Anyone else experience this? Would it be best to use moisturizer or something right after showering to stop these things from happening?

2. geek0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what are u washing with? maybe you are using something too harsh if the skin is dry

3. LemacST

Gold Member

I use regular bar soap. I ilke washing all over pretty well because after I get out of the shower I feel extremely clean and fresh. I just recently started living elsewhere though where the water is harder (I think? it's well water, not citywater so there's more minerals and all that) so it takes much longer to wash soap off. This could be it, although I've still felt it (but to a lesser degree) when showering with city water.

4. geek0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it does sound like the soap and water is drying your skin, there are more gentle soaps u can buy ,im not sure about moisturizer, you would have to be careful because anything with strong perfumes and chemicals in it would aggravate it even more

Draft saved Draft deleted