Moisturizer: The Shaft/ Head Gets Dry.

countryman766

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys,

I need a referral. As it gets colder out I need to keep the shaft protected. Here’s the problem: when I grow and get hard, if the skin on my shaft is dry, sometimes micro tears happen and then I can’t have sex. I can’t even stroke myself. It hurts. I need a daily application of something - and I’m using a minute amount of Moroccan oil on my shaft - to keep the skin elastic and soft.

What do other men recommend?

Just for the shaft and head.

Agree with coconut oil. Good stuff, full of vitamin E and great to jack off with. I get the stuff made by Shea moisture, you can find a big tub of it at Walgreens, it will last months.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I vote for coconut oil. Bought a medium sized tube to cook with a while back, and the results were awful! Well, the skin between the head and my circ scar can get really dry, crack, and sex hurts like hell. My cheap tube of Indian cooking coconut oil works magic. You need next to nothing and the skin is normal in a day or two.

countryman766

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate to sound like I’m high maintenance but I have “combination skin”. It’s a term my ex-wife used to use. I don’t want to moisturize my groin because, well.... you know how our groins can get. They don’t need moisture; in fact, they need to be dry. But my shaft is a performance ma

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree that coconut oil is a great skin moisturizer. When you don't have coconut oil a good cocoa butter lotion is amazing. Cocoa butter has fatty acids that nourish the skin and promote elasticity. A secret that some people don't know about cocoa butter is that it has smoothing properties and can diminish the appearance of scars that you may have gotten from dry chafing.

I agree that coconut oil is a great skin moisturizer. When you don't have coconut oil a good cocoa butter lotion is amazing. Cocoa butter has fatty acids that nourish the skin and promote elasticity. A secret that some people don't know about cocoa butter is that it has smoothing properties and can diminish the appearance of scars that you may have gotten from dry chafing.
Wonder if it works on circ scars.

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

It's definitely worth the try. I know that a lot of women use cocoa butter for child birth scars and stretchmarks.
Guess it wouldn’t hurt. I’m tired of being reminded. Lol - gonna pick some up today.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys,

I need a referral. As it gets colder out I need to keep the shaft protected. Here’s the problem: when I grow and get hard, if the skin on my shaft is dry, sometimes micro tears happen and then I can’t have sex. I can’t even stroke myself. It hurts. I need a daily application of something - and I’m using a minute amount of Moroccan oil on my shaft - to keep the skin elastic and soft.

What do other men recommend?

Just for the shaft and head.
Coconut oil is the best! Usually use it whenever I jack off. Smear it all over my cock and my big, lowhangers. Really makes it easier to yank on “the boys” at the moment of no return!!!!!!

Reactions: fixer69xxx

Do you need to moisturise all of it, even under your foreskin?
I do. If you don’t, how would it affect your head. Though, depending on your foreskin type you probably wouldn’t need to bother moisturizing.

Also circpenis (who I’m gonna guess is cut) talks about his head being really dry.