Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
does anyone have a regular regimen that you do for keeping your cock head soft and moist (like to simulate an u/c status...) like cocoa butter or something similar on a regular basis? When do you do it- what do you use, what benefits have you had? Do you do just the head- or shaft and balls also?

joshca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I shave my pubes and balls every other day to keep it smooth and use a regular moisturizer all over my cock, pubes and balls everyday..Keeps everything soft and smooth to the touch

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Apply moisturizer
2. Start at the base and rub towards the head
3. Then rub from the head to the base
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 vigorously

Your skin may still get dry but the feeling is great.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every day before I take a shower I slather my entire body with coconut oil and wash it off with an olive oil based soap. I follow up with Cetaphil after I'm dried off.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream.
after each shower, put it just on the head if possible.
we, brothers have done it since kids because my dad believes it would be better than nothing.

jason_8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
olive oil, drop under my restored foreskin, at night sleep with manhood cover.....head is always covered....olive oil mixed with water in a spray bottle on whole body after shower...blot dry... if I can find it pure avacado oil is the best...

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jojoba Oil or Shea butter. My mother is from the Caribbean so growing up she made us use all natural products whenever possible. I turned my BF on to these when we met because he has dry skin and the shea butter and jojoba oil has made his skin and even his cock area soft and supple. Go to any African store to get the shea butter or order it online.

kaientai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jojoba Oil or Shea butter. My mother is from the Caribbean so growing up she made us use all natural products whenever possible. I turned my BF on to these when we met because he has dry skin and the shea butter and jojoba oil has made his skin and even his cock area soft and supple. Go to any African store to get the shea butter or order it online.

Would that also work on white skin? Not trying to be racist my ex girlfriend had some excellent skin care products but those were suited for black skin

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would that also work on white skin? Not trying to be racist my ex girlfriend had some excellent skin care products but those were suited for black skin

It's excellent for White skin. My boyfriend is White, Italian to be exact, and had never even heard of shea or jojoba before I made him use it and he's glad he uses it now because his skin is not dry like it used to be. I second the coconut oil that somebody mentioned in the thread, my mother being from the Caribbean, she used coconut oil as well, and I use it from time to time on my hair and it makes my strands very strong, good for the skin too.

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I use unrefined shea butter, its really good stuff
also creams with bepanthenol are nice

D_William Howard Shaft

Account Disabled
Media
Udderly Smooth. This stuff rocks. You can get it at walmart cheap too. It was originally developed to moisturize cow udders...I guess the figure if it's good for that, it should work well on human skin too. Look for tubes or tubs with cow patches on the label. I also use glaxalbase, but it's very costly like $25 stub, and kinda has an old man smell to it. Having eczema though, you can't beat it's moisturizing properties.

rrivera00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get a tub of Albolene....this is one moisturizer you'll never forget.....Mix this with a couple good drops of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Gel Oil for an unforgettable hand job.....I'm in my late 50's and this works everytime while it keeps all the parts in working order and moisturized......Enjoy!!!!!

rrivera00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! A lot to moisturized but gifted also. Get a tub of Albolene & Palmer's Cocoa Butter Gel Oil combined for an out of this world experience. Enjoy.....

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

the only products that are different for different types of skin are dry vs. oily. so if you have dry skin you'd love it. if you have oily skin then don't use as much of it. so, if your white butt is ashy :) then use coca butter , queen helenes is the cheapest. shea butter works but it stinks if its real shea butter. microwave it in a bowl. let it sit then use the top layer, the dirt will be in the bottom of the bowl. or you can let it sit, skim the top, then melt a cocoa butter stick, also at any drug store, into the shea butter with some olive oil. that was the best skin cream ever. but i got tired of making it.