mole on penisss!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now you have piqued my curiosity. What was the dare and what made you choose that over the truth?

I think I mentioned this before in one of my few thousand posts... don't remember if I went into detail or not. But essentially it was a dare gone wrong... involving a strip tease and a poorly positioned and very hot light bulb.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it's not cancerous, keep it, it adds character. NIC, I feel your pain sort of. When I was about 9 or 10 years old I got kicked in my penis head and I was completely black and blue for 2 weeks. I don't think it affected me in the long run, but penis injuries hurt like hell is my point, I guess.

utenkobig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a mole on my penis, right at the middle of the shaft. My girlfriend likes it and I'll never have it removed. It's what makes it unique.

bp18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thanks! and if you have a mole, please post picss so i can see!!

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with the others, unless it's hurting you or changes shape/color, leave it alone.

It looks great btw.

Luke2202

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It should be checked out by a professional to determine whether it is or isn't cancer or pre-cancer. My dermatologist removed a spot on my scrotum- it was not painful and glad it is gone.

Not sure where some of these posters are coming from. Your spot certainly won't be cute if half your dick has to be removed because of cancer. Better safe than sorry.