Moles and Birthmarks of the Cock

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not on the shaft, but since i was a little kid i've had a prominent mole just to the right hand side of the base of my cock. i've kind of gotten used to it and almost think of it like a signature. lol! the only problem is when i used to shave more closely, it'd get in the way...but since i just trim there now, it's no big deal.

I have had a 5mm wide, dark mole since childhood, in exactly the same place as yours. I remember being embarrassed about it and hiding my penis when getting changed for school swimming, from about 8 years old onwards. Now I look at it and can't see what all of the fuss was about but I was just a kid at the time and figured that I'd be laughed at by all the other boys.

wvscwvky

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had a 5mm wide, dark mole since childhood, in exactly the same place as yours. I remember being embarrassed about it and hiding my penis when getting changed for school swimming, from about 8 years old onwards. Now I look at it and can't see what all of the fuss was about but I was just a kid at the time and figured that I'd be laughed at by all the other boys.

Join the group and show it off if you want!

zb0y

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a small one on the top of my shaft and a birthmark about half the size of my pinky nail on the down facing side of my cock.. in high school it was horrible and i hated it... now it makes foorrr funny talk while having sex

molehill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same mole on my cock. The only difference is mine is more centered. No problem getting a blow job or piece of ass.