Molestation, assault, battery, murder, ritual killing & desecration of animals:

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by JeepersJane, Jul 24, 2007.

1. JeepersJane

JeepersJane New Member

Stop these growing trends, on this board, and elsewhere. Report any of these activities to the proper authorities immediately. Who is going to step up, get with me here, and clean these shallow, weak, fuckers' clocks. Lock and load boys and girls. It's go time. click, CLICK... PULL!

LOOK FOLKS: dog fighting, and animal abuse are illegal in all 50 states. If I am assaulted by one more shitty, cowardly little piece of imagery or content along these lines through or within this discussion board - I will leave and never come back. I don't care what any emotionally disconnected person believes about what goes through an animal's "mind" as if our minds are doing so well these days. Take a look around. I rescue animals and find them in many cases and many ways to be better, higher, more noble beings than many among our own destructive little species we have going here on this planet. If you have to eat meat, then you go ahead and do it with dignity, self-respect, and some humility, remembering that an animal was slaughtered for the benefit and nourishment of you and your family. But the act of desecrating animals, dead or alive, is actually an illegal act, folks, and it desecrates all of us. Animals are innocent and pure spirited in their animalistic ways. But, we should and do know better. That's what makes us different, and what often makes us worse, not superior, when we knowingly and willfully fail to do what's right. This has ruined my evening, thank you very much. Goodnight.

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Tell me how you really feel.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Wait? What are you even talking about?!

I agree animal cruelty is wrong.. but what was this rant in reason of?
    /me is seriously confused

4. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I still haven't seen people supporting animal abuse or dog fighting in these forums since I have been here.

5. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

"Desecration" of animals? WTF is that?

Is this another ripoff of The Onion?

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah me either....has she totally lost it?

7. RideRocket

Gold Member

Wow, all that just to enjoy a steak or a tuna sandwich when I'm hungry.

What about the poor iceberg lettuce head that was so callously ripped from the ground and away from his friends and family? Then, only to be subjected to an abject form of chinese water torture, then unceremoniously ripped to shreds and then drowned in a dressing.

We must all pay homage and respect and show humility to the forgotten fruits and vegetables of this world who cannot run away, who cannot speak out and who do not bleed.

8. JeepersJane

JeepersJane New Member

...Just did. :cool:

There is tacit support if you're sensitive about animals. But this post is inpired by a thread that unintentionally linked to a site that also happened to include a clip of people killing an animal and then having sex on top of it. That's how I spell desecration of all involved, including the viewer.
    Have I totally lost it? Look in the gallery. Ask Superman about it. Chat with some people. Let them open up to you a little.

9. JeepersJane

JeepersJane New Member

Some threads are well worth poking fun at, there, Mr. Machine Gun. But, you're backing up my claims by showing yourself here. It's not comedy material. Or jerk off material. But, you're not connected to the subject so you missed it. Thanks for introducing yourself to us, though. Nice to see ya! You all catch that?

10. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:

But you said it as if the person directly had a link to that video and then said they wanted to do it or something. Your problem is with that website not this one. Why would you threaten to leave this website because of a video on another website that nobody sent you a link to. It is that websites problem not this one.​

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I haven't seen the thread that set you off, but I tend to agree. I'm a huge animal lover in general...my wife and I often (semi-)joke that we like them better than most people.

Michael Vick, go fuck yourself. I'm glad your career is over, and I hope you rot in prison for many years.

For those unaware, cruelty to animals is one of the hallmarks of a sociopath. There is something fundamentally flawed in the mind of person who can/will wantonly brutalize or kill a living, feeling creature...and in my opinion, such people are unfit to live in the same civilisation as me.

Anyhow, I'm not going to climb up on a soapbox about it...just wanted to echo my sentiments to the OP.

EDIT:
    RideRocket, you're an asshole. Most mammals have fully developed limbic systems. They emote and they feel. Your stupid-ass attempt at equating the harvesting of vegetables just shows what an ignorant jackass you are.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Who the hell is superman?
    Duh yes I've seen the video.. disturbing but so is much that happens on this earth. For you to leave a forum because of one video is pretty stupid. Sorry I had to say it, you are way over reacting. Animal activist or not... Not everything in this world is going to be watered down so that everyone is happy with what they see.

I clipped 4 guinea pigs nails the other day that were so long I couldn't believe they could still walk.. they were so curled and twisted and almost an inch long on some of them.. thats cruel, thats torturous. What about the horses that get branded, the steer that get their balls clipped off with garden pruning tools...

You freaking out and not making reference to anything doesn't help anyone, or get any point across.

You want to see something sick.. search for the video some idiot posted about the horse and the guy that died having the horse fuck him... this world will never be perfect, but going off on a board will probably not help your plight. Complain to the people who are hosting the movie, not people who post links to raise awareness...

13. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

So you're upset about something unintentional? That's rational...

14. JeepersJane

JeepersJane New Member

No I didn't.

And yes, I will leave any discussion board that addresses any and all serious matters seriously, but shows apathy or any form of tacit tolerance of animal cruelty. And I'm not one of these fur hunters with a can of spray paint. One doesn't have to go that far away from home.

15. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's the thing I was addressing though. The link wasn't to that specific video. It was to a a different video on the same sight. She found it on that sight and then came on here threatening to leave if it happens again. I don't understand it.

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah sorry dear I was ranting as you typed that.. I seen it after. But yes LPSG has no fucking control over what people post! I could go post a picture of someone fucking a horse, and chances are someone else will either agree or disagree... sheesh..

17. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    What???:confused: And nobody was saying they tolerate animal cruelty. As far as I know nobody on here condones animal cruelty so I don't understand what this is all about.

18. JeepersJane

JeepersJane New Member

Don't assume that I'm dumb, Think. You might ask what post I'm referring to. http://www.lpsg.org/adult-websites/55817-if-you-laugh-you-really.html There I asked all concerned to either help me figure out how to report that website to the proper authorities, or go ahead and do it themselves. Meanwhile you and I are getting into a little cat fight, when it could have been done by now. My feeling is that a guy who fucks a horse probably found a most fitting death. I grew up with horses and would gladly do in any person who molested mine. Some humans are beyond compassion. Adolph & Stalin would be examples we can all agree on. Most animals are not beyond compassion. They are pure in the spirit of their animalism. Stop waisting time getting catty with me. Either help me report Efukt or help require them to track down the creators of that video through the proper authorities, or go on your marry apathetic way and leave me be, since you're the more intelligent one between us.

19. findfirefox

Gold Member

Now I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but what if they guy had an hunting Licence thing? I would think that if the animal is dead, it would no longer consititute animal abuse, and the worse that the couple cold be charged with is something like Lewd Acts in Public. I see that you said the act of desecrating an animal is illigal but what if the video was not recorded in the U.S.?

Also you keep saying that "if you knew who the proper authoritys were" Your best bet is to contact the company hosting the website. If you do a WHOIS you find out where the Domains Name Servers are pointed, by doing that you can find the company hosting the site (Or at least people hosting the DNS Records pointing to their servers) and they would most likely be the only people to try and stop this...

20. JeepersJane

JeepersJane New Member

I never accused DJG of intentionally posting anything on the topic. What he inadvertently did was link us to a site that also contained material where a woman shot a bear out of a tree and then fucked her boyfriend on top of it while it was dying. I gather that you like fucking horses? Thanks for letting us know.

Draft saved Draft deleted