Molestation, assault, battery, murder, ritual killing & desecration of animals:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Don't assume that I'm dumb, Think. You might ask what post I'm referring to. http://www.lpsg.org/adult-websites/55817-if-you-laugh-you-really.html There I asked all concerned to either help me figure out how to report that website to the proper authorities, or go ahead and do it themselves. Meanwhile you and I are getting into a little cat fight, when it could have been done by now. My feeling is that a guy who fucks a horse probably found a most fitting death. I grew up with horses and would gladly do in any person who molested mine. Some humans are beyond compassion. Adolph & Stalin would be examples we can all agree on. Most animals are not beyond compassion. They are pure in the spirit of their animalism. Stop waisting time getting catty with me. Either help me report Efukt or help require them to track down the creators of that video through the proper authorities, or go on your marry apathetic way and leave me be, since you're the more intelligent one between us.
With the way you keep rambling on.. you are making that very clear to everyone.

OK I have an idea... breathe... log out.. and get some sleep or something... it will be impossible for eFucked! to track the people that made the movie.. stop living in your little pipe dream here for like 2 minutes. You freaked out.. not asked for our help, and chances are some other animal activist has tried to report the movie... and alas!!! it hasn't gone away... you know why!? because there is no law against hosting that kind of material, and there is no way they can track down those people dear.. this is the internet, not a murder scene. Even if they could track the IP address to the computer... how would they know if it was the people who owned that computer eh!?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just checked and in the description of the video they wrote "This is probably the most fucked up video on here. This shit is lame." Obviously they are not too excited about what these people did either. Try contacting them or finding a way to contact them instead of going on rants at a website that had nothing to do with it.

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see that you said the act of desecrating an animal is illigal but what if the video was not recorded in the U.S.?

Also you keep saying that "if you knew who the proper authoritys were" Your best bet is to contact the company hosting the website. If you do a WHOIS you find out where the Domains Name Servers are pointed, by doing that you can find the company hosting the site (Or at least people hosting the DNS Records pointing to their servers) and they would most likely be the only people to try and stop this...
You do have soul. Excellent info. It only took about 15 posts of brain mush and jibberish before you showed up and posted some hard constructive info.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With the way you keep rambling on.. you are making that very clear to everyone.

OK I have an idea... breathe... log out.. and get some sleep or something... it will be impossible for eFucked! to track the people that made the movie.. stop living in your little pipe dream here for like 2 minutes. You freaked out.. not asked for our help, and chances are some other animal activist has tried to report the movie... and alas!!! it hasn't gone away... you know why!? because there is no law against hosting that kind of material, and there is no way they can track down those people dear.. this is the internet, not a murder scene. Even if they could track the IP address to the computer... how would they know if it was the people who owned that computer eh!?

Well chances are eFuck would just take down the video and move on, if they investigated they would get the IP and most likely the ISP who "controls" it, they would contact the ISP who would find out who the person is. If someone uses your Internet Connection for illigal acts your most likely going to be the ones prosecuted. (though if they wanted only the people IN the video they could just look at whom they found and compare )

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I never accused DJG of intentionally posting anything on the topic. What he inadvertently did was link us to a site that also contained material where a woman shot a bear out of a tree and then fucked her boyfriend on top of it while it was dying. I gather that you like fucking horses? Thanks for letting us know.
You are fucked up! Seriously! First off.. I'm a girl.. I can't fuck anything... and no you judgmental psychopath horses don't fuck me... get a life.. seriously do us all a favor and leave the board.. my god!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You do have soul. Excellent info. It only took about 15 posts of brain mush and jibberish before you showed up and posted some hard constructive info.

Yes you are right 15 posts of "brain mush and jibberish" especially the original post.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well chances are eFuck would just take down the video and move on, if they investigated they would get the IP and most likely the ISP who "controls" it, they would contact the ISP who would find out who the person is. If someone uses your Internet Connection for illigal acts your most likely going to be the ones prosecuted. (though if they wanted only the people IN the video they could just look at whom they found and compare )
Meh they wouldn't go to that length.. they have better things to do than track down something that is getting the site traffic.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop these growing trends, on this board, and elsewhere. Report any of these activities to the proper authorities immediately. Who is going to step up, get with me here, and clean these shallow, weak, fuckers' clocks. Lock and load boys and girls. It's go time. click, CLICK... PULL!

LOOK FOLKS: dog fighting, and animal abuse are illegal in all 50 states. If I am assaulted by one more shitty, cowardly little piece of imagery or content along these lines through or within this discussion board - I will leave and never come back. I don't care what any emotionally disconnected person believes about what goes through an animal's "mind" as if our minds are doing so well these days. Take a look around. I rescue animals and find them in many cases and many ways to be better, higher, more noble beings than many among our own destructive little species we have going here on this planet. If you have to eat meat, then you go ahead and do it with dignity, self-respect, and some humility, remembering that an animal was slaughtered for the benefit and nourishment of you and your family. But the act of desecrating animals, dead or alive, is actually an illegal act, folks, and it desecrates all of us. Animals are innocent and pure spirited in their animalistic ways. But, we should and do know better. That's what makes us different, and what often makes us worse, not superior, when we knowingly and willfully fail to do what's right. This has ruined my evening, thank you very much. Goodnight.
This man and his friends will do jail time. Not enough jail time in my opinion. This board is all about freedom of speech. People may post freely on such matters and im glad they do. if you do not like reading about it...........Dont read it:cool:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
You are fucked up! Seriously! First off.. I'm a girl.. I can't fuck anything... and no you judgmental psychopath horses don't fuck me... get a life.. seriously do us all a favor and leave the board.. my god!
Yes! Finally someone said what I feel! Leave the board and take your kooky rants with you!:rolleyes:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it is a good thing this video is up. somebody might see the video, recognize the people in it, and then report them for this and have proof because the video is on the internet.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Meh they wouldn't go to that length.. they have better things to do than track down something that is getting the site traffic.

Yeah chances are the MOST they would do is remove the video, if she proof of some state law saying "Videos of people having sex on dead bears are prohibited."

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Such apathy is quite unbecoming, TK.

The reason such atrocities exist and flourish is because there are too few people willing to stand up, speak out, and demand that it stop...and too many people willing to ridicule those who do.

Perhaps Jane got a little frothy at the mouth, but who here hasn't felt similarly about something near and dear to themselves? There's nothing constructive to be gained by taunting and denigrating her, so if you aren't interested in helping her, then please don't add fuel to the fire.

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just checked and in the description of the video they wrote "This is probably the most fucked up video on here. This shit is lame." Obviously they are not too excited about what these people did either. Try contacting them or finding a way to contact them instead of going on rants at a website that had nothing to do with it.
This website now does have something to do with it. No, not legally. The fact remains, I and I'm sure others, only saw it as a result of following DJG's entertainment cue. Yeah, believe it or not, I was actually in a damn good mood before this happened. We all "have something to do with it." We make the world. Being alarmed after seeing something horrible, abusive, and disturbing, via LPSG and on through to whatever site is hardly a rant. Plenty of people ranting back at me. Sex and activism have been going hand in hand for 40 years now. You want to disconnect the board from that spirit? I'm not asking much. Hard info on how to help shut down abusive imagery involving animals. You're damn right there are plenty of pisssed off people if you read the comments for that video post. But it still plays for the pervs and the teenage gawkers. It is toxic and there is no info on how to proceed. I am so emotionally affected by it and angry with Efukt that I am loath to register with the site in order to take the steps you suggest. Perhaps it requires a cooler more rational person for the task. I presume there is one among us. So far I haven't seen one post yet though. Lot's of pot smoking going on around here or something? Yeesh.

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The reason such atrocities exist and flourish is because there are too few people willing to stand up, speak out, and demand that it stop...and too many people willing to ridicule those who do.

Perhaps Jane got a little frothy at the mouth, but who here hasn't felt similarly about something near and dear to themselves? There's nothing constructive to be gained by taunting and denigrating her, so if you aren't interested in helping her, then please don't add fuel to the fire.
Hazel, you ARE a God. Thank you! Exactly, what you said.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the video is disgusting and wrong myself but I wouldn't threaten to leave LPSG over a video on another website as if it was our fault that video happens to be on that website.

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it is a good thing this video is up. somebody might see the video, recognize the people in it, and then report them for this and have proof because the video is on the internet.
I share your hopes. Although, my Mother always told me that "hope is not a method." But, I basically agree with you otherwise.

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the video is disgusting and wrong myself but I wouldn't threaten to leave LPSG over a video on another website as if it was our fault that video happens to be on that website.
LOL! stop smoking. Are you going to get your feelings hurt over that little threat? Well, I am flatterd, I'm sure. :smile:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

See though.. he approach is not at all useful in getting anywhere.. I'm part of many activist forums... bitching does not get anywhere.. trust me.. and fuel to the fire is my style.. I like when people sweat a little, and I've been on a streak tonight.. she just made me take the cap off...
Lot's of pot smoking going on around here or something? Yeesh.
Check the recent poll on it.. yes many smoke the chron.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lot's of pot smoking going on around here or something? Yeesh.

What does that have to do with anything? I don't have a problem with you discussing your dislike for the video on here and I would agree with you on that. But what was the point in acting like it was the fault of an LPSG member when he didn't even post a link to that specific video. If you would have said something more along the lines of "This video is a disgrace and I want to do something about it. Does anybody have any information on how I should go about that?" I think you would have had the support of each of us.