Molestation, assault, battery, murder, ritual killing & desecration of animals:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, it's a good question. Maybe he's got an answer.

Why is genital cutting any different than cruelty to animals? Because we're inured to it?

Anyone else? agnslz? findfirefox?

Because were dealing with someone having sex on top of a bear.

The context of animal we clearly mean is NON-HUMAN.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Stop these growing trends, on this board, and elsewhere. Report any of these activities to the proper authorities immediately. Who is going to step up, get with me here, and clean these shallow, weak, fuckers' clocks. Lock and load boys and girls. It's go time. click, CLICK... PULL!

What about surprise sex...:confused:

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see that you just joined this month. Welcome to this site. I don't think RideRocket needs an introduction though. He is a very well respected member who served a term in 2006 as a moderator of this forum.

I am glad you are crusading against animal abuse. I haven't seen any thread glorifying sex with animals.

Make no mistake about it. I do not find animal abuse as funny. It is wrong as for as I am concerned.
Thanks Freddie! Glad to hear that. Sidenote: I've been here since last Fall.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well, you know, I'm just really surprised, because I had no idea you were an "idiot" as you use the term. I really thought you were a sharp cookie. My mistake. You take care. I'm off to pet my rescue dog. You have any? Plenty of other things you and I can be doing other than playing this little self-serving game we have going here between one another. Nighty night. Off to take my lithium and speak to the animals. Mistress Do Little...
Maybe double up on the dose eh? 3 rescued animals actually and I pay money to a board to help critters who are abused... thanks much.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet another OTT reaction to something which has nothing to do with those present, got a problem? Take it up with those directly involved or keep your mouth shut, no one likes the do-gooders who only do good where it helps no one.

There are many many ways to get a point across and get the attention and support you want without making everyone you hope to get on side feel like they've just been attacked and judged, you've failed that miserably.

I agree with this 100%. I was trying to express this to the best of my ability but for some reason she wasn't getting it.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I've spent most of my life fighting on both sides of this argument (I agree with some and fiercly disagree with others) and I've dealt with some very OTT, agressive and violent people arguing against me, maybe, just maybe I'll get to put those years to good use :smile:
What does OTT mean!?