Molluscum Contagiosum

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Leotols Toy, Oct 26, 2009.

1. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Anyone had any experience with this? I got all visible bumps removed from my pubic/abdomen area by a dermatologist who used the curettage method and from what I read, that means it's cured, but now I've got this paranoia of any bump I see.

Apparently it's pretty common in kids and adults and you can get it from wrestling, sparring, sharing towels or sex.

Just wondering if anyone can share their experience whether it be having it in recent times, as a kid or know anyone with it.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I think I had that once. It took about a year, but it went away by itself. Most people develop immunity in childhood, but apparently I had never been exposed.

I think I got it from this chic who was a persistent houseguest of this guy who rented my garage. He rented it knowing there was no bathroom so was using a health club membership to bathe, but the chic asked to use the bathroom sometimes and perhaps I inadvertently used a towel she had hung to dry.

It is completely painless, but doesn't look nice. It takes awhile for the immune system to make it go away because it encapsulates itself in little whitehead type protrusions.

3. keezyfbaby

keezyfbaby New Member

I actually had that on my penis, but I got rid of them quick by using some remedies. Tea tree oil gave me the best results incase anyone needs any help with them right now.

4. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Ya I got em all removed so I think, but any bump I see now I automatically assume it's that and my anxiety sets in. I hate uneasy feelings. I noticed some itching with it and some redness, but my doctor said that usually happens when the immune system fights back and recognizes it as an infection. I'm hoping that's true and this slightly irritating cosmetic issue will resolve all together

5. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

What kind of tea tree oil was it and where did you get it?

Draft saved Draft deleted