molotovmuffin

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought I'd finally get on and introduce myself.... and say hi to the bb.

I also think I'd like to share how I got here... and just why I'm staying...

Last week while parusing on a social network that I frequent, I came upon a fellow that I thought was good looking but the photo he had posted was small in size. So I asked him if he had any more pix to share and he sent me here..... not the pix that I wanted. So I asked him if he was only a large penis or was there a person behind it.... I didn't get an answer.

Sooooo..... like any woman would do, I lingered and looked at photos of penile protrusions for a while but still wondered if you fellows were just all about the cock or if there was a person behind them. Thank goodness for the forums and interesting subjects..... I stayed around long enough to pique my curiosity which has brought me back over and over.

I look forward to discovering the unique persons behind or attached to those well endowed members of the community. And hope that I will be a worthwhile contributor.

:cool:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hey, muffin, welcome. You'll find more than the usual number of big dicks here and some hang on some very nice fellows. Others, as you suggest, are just big dicks. :icon12:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMFAO!!!

Muffin is a name my son and his friends gave me years ago.... a DnD deity! And I can be found under that user name in many locals.

Thank you for the kind welcome!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
why is the right side of your head a redhead and the left side blonde
I have heard of strawberry blondes but I didn't think that is what they ment

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMFAOROF My natural hair color is mousey brown but they don't sell that in jars... so I can pick and choose my color. The left side ash blonde was from last fall, the right strawberry blonde is now.

edit: Thanx for all the welcomes..... :flirt:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I have to agree with that.... gumbo not only rocks...it RAWKS! lol And the phalli are impressive but not as impressive as some of the ppl who own them. Those ppl know whom I'm referring to ;)

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought I'd finally get on and introduce myself.... and say hi to the bb.

I also think I'd like to share how I got here... and just why I'm staying...

Last week while parusing on a social network that I frequent, I came upon a fellow that I thought was good looking but the photo he had posted was small in size. So I asked him if he had any more pix to share and he sent me here..... not the pix that I wanted. So I asked him if he was only a large penis or was there a person behind it.... I didn't get an answer.

Sooooo..... like any woman would do, I lingered and looked at photos of penile protrusions for a while but still wondered if you fellows were just all about the cock or if there was a person behind them. Thank goodness for the forums and interesting subjects..... I stayed around long enough to pique my curiosity which has brought me back over and over.

I look forward to discovering the unique persons behind or attached to those well endowed members of the community. And hope that I will be a worthwhile contributor.

:cool:
Welcome back hon, read your page info, interesting ! You are a very attractive, sexy lady. I think you will find for th most part their are men and women on here that can be interesting, some can be a real pain in the ass and I mean that literally. Men with big cocks is the main thrust of the site, but I think you will find that there are men on here with some brains attached to their big dicks too. Good luck ! Marcus