Mom and Dad

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. 25 here, still living at home (due to this damn financial climate)...

We only have one bathroom, and no separate room with a toilet, so we've always had to operate an 'open door' policy for bathroom time. The only exception being the morning/evening dump... haha :)

On various occasions one parent or the other has come into the bath room whilst I was stood up in the bathwater (to soap up my lower regions).

Dad once said 'Oh, to still be that big soft. You'll miss that as you get older son...' We laughed.

Mum once said ' I'm glad you were fat when you were young; otherwise I'd have had tarts ringing the doorbell all fucking night'... I almost died from laughing so much...

Please note, that my Mum in particular has a very unique sense of humour. And that we are very close as a family, so in no way were there comments out of the ordinary or 'creepy'. :)

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...Dad once said 'Oh, to still be that big soft. You'll miss that as you get older son...'

Wait, penises get smaller as you age?
Is this just your family or is this some general thing that applies to everyone that I don't know about?

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait, penises get smaller as you age?
Is this just your family or is this some general thing that applies to everyone that I don't know about?

It was a passing remark, so I didn't think to enquire. But what I took from what he said was that his FLACCID size was smaller now than when he was younger...

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My mum once commented that all her sons had great big penises. Yes, it was a bit weird, especially as she's usually quite prim and proper, and doesn't talk about sex at all.

I actually think she only meant big compared to when we were boys, so it was more a comment on how we've all grown up.

frogprince1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course someone had to go there about my question. I meant nothing gross about it. I was curious about other's experiences for I had a encounter with my mother when home from college recently. I just got out of the shower and was in my room about to get dressed. She walks in and catches me in my full glory. I covered the goods up but she told me that she's already seen everything so no need to be shy. She said to remember that she used to change my diapers and because I was always forgetfull as a teen, she would often have to get a towel for me while I was in the shower so she hasn't seen anything new. She says that I that she was very happy to see that I developed into the man I am and that I will make some girl real happy some day and never to be ashamed of what I have. She said I remind her of my dad at my age and how they made good use of his bits and pieces now not nearly as much (she gave more detail of which I didn't really want to know.) We then had a conversation about my plans for the day while I gradually uncovered myself due to being relaxed about the situation but was still completely naked. During the conversation though, she walked closer to me to grab the towel I dropped on the floor - which was right at my feet. She bent down and took a long look directly at my goods - only about a foot away. We continued the conversation, she stood up and walked towards the door. As she was leaving, she turned around, smiled and said "very nice". The whole conversation happened in about a couple of minutes.

Later that day, as I was walking in the kitchen, I over heard her talking to her friend, who had stopped over, about what I looked like naked. They started joking around with me about it as if it was no big deal. Of course I was a bit embarrassed.

So far, I've been trying to put this past me but feel weirded out about it. I've talked to my mom several times since but not about this incident. Going home for Thanksgiving soon. Not sure how I will handle being face to face with her. Hopefully this isn't brought up.

If your mom or dad has commented on your size, has this changed your relationship any? Should I just let this go or talk to her about it.

bulldog4

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, my father and father in law both have. We spend alot of time at our pool and the lake during the summer. I've had some stares, but no comments from either of them. I'm bigger than both. Nothing weird about it, we all have the same junk.

billblows4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in terms of dick getting smaller as we age=not true. i too have work with the elderly for 30 yrs. some 80 yo's still get plenty erect.