Moment of truth: two questions for women.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All this pressure about being good enough for a big dick...I can't handle it.

Yep...agreed. My problem was the (indirect, not necessarily aimed at ME) implication that because I am a bit overweight but with small breasts, I am not "worthy" of a well endowed man. :mad:

But for me, personality trumps everything else - I'm not going to date an asshole no matter how big his wallet OR cock are.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep...agreed. My problem was the (indirect, not necessarily aimed at ME) implication that because I am a bit overweight but with small breasts, I am not "worthy" of a well endowed man. :mad: I picked up on that too, and was equally annoyed. But for me, personality trumps everything else - I'm not going to date an asshole no matter how big his wallet OR cock are.
Amen sister!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw your pics, baby, and you don't seem a supermodel.
Small tits and an ass of a fat white woman, not like Naomi.

It's because of dorks like you that more and more women on LPSG are removing their galleries. You're ruining the fun for all around here, so do everyone a favour and get the fuck out.

lol not intended to be... but they would.. you can ride them every day more than once a day for 30 years... can a man do that for 30 years? no..

Umm, yes. :cool:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Neither would be factor. Whether he brings one of them, or both, they will not make up for a bad personality. There better be more on the table to get my interest.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are two crucial questions I would like to ask you:

1) do you prefer a man with a big cock.....or a man with a big WALLET?

2) you say you prefer men with big cocks. But what have you got to offer? Small tits, cellulitis, low bottoms?

I prefer a man with a big heart truthfully.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

[The questions assume that we are shallow women. The women of LSPG are anything but! (And for those of you with deep minds, please enjoy the double meaning...!)

:biggrin1:
I love the women of LPSG,
they are the loveliest,cutiest,sexiest,women on the net!!!!

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I assume that I adore everything else about this man as well, and I get to choose whether or not he's got a big cock or a fat wallet.

(Hey, if you didn't specify in your question, I get to take liberties.)

I'll take a bigger cock on Mr. Perfect over a fatter wallet. Money is arbitrary. More can be made, spent, lived without. If I get my choice and I like everything else, then I choose the physical asset. I've got my own money.

What do I have to offer? Physically, a fantastic rack. Beyond that, I'm smart, generous, funny, spontaneous, a little devious, and incredibly loyal. I also love giving head. I hear guys like that.