Mommy Loves Cum

hotmommy4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys!!!! I hope some of you will masturbate all over these and send me videos of the mess. You would really make my day if you did!!!!! kisskiss

Attachments

smoothjazz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey hot momma... I have my secrets also, my wife doesn't know I like to masturbate. I have always wanted to have her lay down and I could shoot my cum all over her tits and face!!!
I have a very thick cock and I can shoot my cum 2-4 ft. out, would like to see me do that? Never tried to take pics before of that.

You are very beautiful, he's a lucky man!!!

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
These hotness pics make me wish Lisa was at least 1 percent willing to play with another girl...:smile:

hotmommy4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys (and gals) are soooooo sweet! Thank you for the ego boost. And don't forget to make videos of yourselves cumming all over my pics and to send me the results, ok?

Attachments

eargnai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You say MOMMY LOVES CUM but your pix dont indicate that. i would expect pix of you with cum dribbling down your face. so stop being a fake and show us some real action

eargnai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there is not one cock in any of your pix and no cum. change your headline. your cunt shots are only interesting if you like girls