Mom's Rant on the 4th

barbsdaughter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aside from have a great family 4th with BBQ and everything, all was great with friends stopping by and all until for some reason mom got off on this rant about me and being on this site. She brought up some of my post and me being home when I was suppose to be at a friends for the night and saying what I saw her doing to my stepdad. She says I'm too detailed and should limit what I say online. Here's the kicker, she ALWAYS brings up a few years ago and the pics that are online from Mardi Gras with me flashing. OK, mom, and I know you're probably reading this and probably right. I screwed up. My bad. I shouldn't have done it but it's done and I can't undo what's already out there. Get over it and leave me alone. When I graduate in Dec hopefully I'll be able to move out. I know you'll tell me when you read this.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why on earth did you let your mum know you came here if she's not the kind who'll be accepting of it?

And why are you talking about your mum online (previously and now) if it's something she'll be upset about? I would never say anything online about my mum unless I knew she'd be OK with it.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man... no doubt. I will not even explain why (but I am 100% sure). Explaining just makes them do better next time they try.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...If your mom knows what you've been posting, won't she read this post too...?

I hope for your sake that you're a dude. Otherwise, your future is with an abusive Persian dude named Abdul who loves dumb American girls.

barbsdaughter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why on earth did you let your mum know you came here if she's not the kind who'll be accepting of it?

And why are you talking about your mum online (previously and now) if it's something she'll be upset about? I would never say anything online about my mum unless I knew she'd be OK with it.

Subgirrl........I didn't. My asshole EX-bf told my stepdad about the site. He must have seen my laptop when I didn't logoff. I've already taken my pic down and modified some of my posts. Might have to do more.

Mom is open about a lot of things. Also, didn't think mom would read it.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wish makes a valid point. A less mom-themed user name would not attract so much censure from your parent. Do try to figure out why you chose it.

barbsdaughter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is you mother named Barbara?! Geez, maybe changing the username to something less inviting would help.

Probably would have been a good idea but considering all my usernames throughout internet forums and other username required logons that I'm on that has been my username it didn't occur to have one seperate different username. I did it for my convenience only.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably would have been a good idea but considering all my usernames throughout internet forums and other username required logons that I'm on that has been my username it didn't occur to have one seperate different username. I did it for my convenience only.

Silly you for not having a variety of usernames and especially for having one with a name of one of your family.