Monday (11/24) causes Oregonian conflicts! (GodHatesFags... still)

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by findfirefox, Nov 20, 2008.

1. findfirefox

Gold Member

It is going to be another wonderful day in Portland on Monday, yet the Westboro Baptist Church (or "cunts") is returning to Oregon for more pickets and not just one!

• They start in Portland at PSU (because they have a "Queer Resource Center" and "gender neutral bathrooms") Fun Fact: Did you know that gender neutral bathrooms are the leading cause of rape? If not God hates you. (07:30 AM - 08:30 AM)
    • They then mosey down a bit to the Sweden Consulate to protest them for being an "evil nation" (08:45 AM - 09:15 AM)
    • They then go to the Germany Consulate because "God REALLY hates Germany" "and now to try to kiss fag ass". (09:30 AM - 10:00 AM)
    • They are then leaving Portland to go protest (from what I recall) the United States first transgendered Mayor (of Silverton, OR). They are going because "Nobody else will just tell him to STOP THAT!" (11:30 AM - 12:00 PM)
    • They then have a Church they need to go protest in Silverton because "In a town where the stinking Mayor is a transgender freak - you had to know there was a false religious system firmly and publically in place." (12:05 PM - 12:35 PM)
    • They have one final stop in Tigard, OR where the visit the Finland Consulate. This is because Finland clearly sucks. (2:45 PM - 3:15 PM)
    There all conveniently organized so that protesters can make it too each one, hopefully there vans/suvs/heavenmobiles fly off the road into a tree.

This is what it looks like on Google Maps.

Sadly, I only know of one counter protest (currently) being done at the first "stop" (on the hate train) at PSU, it would not surprise me if that same protest (which I plan to join) follows all the way down to Silverton. Even so I'll be at each location (WOO!)

Join Me Please? OR, Check at there hate train in your own town at http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

2. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

They need a beat down.

3. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
    They need Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a good butt beatin'!!!

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yorba Linda just had a fire and they are all Republicans. They voted yes on Prop 8. God is angry. These groups need to learn if you mess with gods chosen people...the gays...he will smite you!

5. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    OMG!!! you are soo bad :)

you need a spanking...come over and droppem :)

6. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    Your damn right God is angry :mad: and its not just about Gay marriage. I would say a more inportaint issue is Abortions. I don't think people realize that abortions are the number one cause of Death in the world. Click on the link and then click on Death. BTW I do not believe God hates Gays.
    World Clock & Age Calculators

7. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

I wish they would protest the Hells Angles.

8. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

The more feebleminded always gravitate towards the hard-line sects and they are the only ones that don’t know it. The Westboro Baptist Church members are a repugnant little mindset if there ever was one but that’s just the thing about the Babbles, oops, I mean Bibles = you can pick and choose the parts you want and pretend the others don’t exist like all of the Christian sects do.

Terrorism is the basis for sects like the Baptists who should be locked up where they belong as terrorism is a crime and anybody terrorizing innocents like children and the elderly with their wacky alleged Satan threats belongs behind bars imo.

Draft saved Draft deleted