Mondor's disease of the penis...

No, but I got a blocked lymph vessel once. I thought it was like a vein or blood vessel but it wasn't - kinda went really hard and was painful to wank. Went down gradually tho. :)

But tbh, putting stuff under your foreskin may not be helping matters...(re: ur pics).

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
But tbh, putting stuff under your foreskin may not be helping matters...(re: ur pics).

Ah, 'tis not for me. :) A guy I know developed it after his girlfriend bit his cock & I was curious whether anyone here had experienced the same thing... (I'm sure it would have more to do with cockrings than the elasticity of a foreskin, anyway - that's harmless enough.)

So how did you end up with a blocked lymph vessel?

If you say it in a booming Brian Blessed voice, Mondor's disease of the penis sounds like something from Monty Python...

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never heard of it but;
Mondor's Disease of the Penis

Penile Mondor's disease is better known as superficial thrombophlebitis of the penis. It is an uncommon benign disease of the dorsal vein of the penis and in majority of the cases the etiology is unkonw. Over the last four decades various authors have proposed some new etiologies,although direct and indirect trauma are known as causative factors.6,7 Sexual intercourse trauma is considered as the main etiologic factor.5,8,9 This may be due to stretching and torsion of the penile veins causing endothelial necroses, which initiates the release of thromboplastic substances that activate the coagulation cascade.6 Such endothelial denudation also facilitates platelet adhesion to the exposed collagen and basement membrane component thus forming a nidus for further thrombus formation. The clinical presentation is usually redness and swelling of the dorsum of the penis accompanied by palpable tender thrombotic vein of the penis.10 This acute and painful disease frightens the patient who is concerned about his fertility and sexual function.9,11 So a proper diagnoses and consequent reassurance can help to dissipate anxiety of the patient with the disease.