monetary policies

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Which of the candidates has the best monetary policies and how do you see them helping with America better it's financial outlook?

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
john glenn / hillary clinton / and barack obama

now - who are we goin' to end voting for ?
me mom used to tell me ... wait till you're old enuf

to vote lesser than evils ...

i'm now old enuf i thin she was a smart woman .....

i'm givin/votin for the female ... hell, let them have the ruff aland

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Depends on what you want to accomplish. If you want to continue inflating the stock market, then McCain is the best front runner. If you want a stable monetary system, then it is all about Ron Paul. He wants to bring back the gold standard. Which would take care of inflation, and force society to take care of some other problems such as unnatural distributions of wealth.

If you want someone who will attempt to keep the economy healthy while trying to make sure Americans all get some of that pie, then it would be Hillary or Obama.

If you want ultimate sustainability, you would want someone who will start thinking in terms of the Earth and its capability to supply material. Money will be meaningless if there is nothing to buy with it.

That would be the Green Party.
Cynthia McKinney or Raplh Nader.

If you want freedom without regulations protecting business or people..libertarian is better. I don't know the candidate

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None of them will do anything, as usual. Things will continue as they are until the collapse. Then things will change for a while, until the end, a short time later...

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
None of them will do anything, as usual. Things will continue as they are until the collapse. Then things will change for a while, until the end, a short time later...

I agree with you.
There are ways around it, however.
I actually deleted those other options..cause they don't really have much to do with elections.

It has to do with mobilizing people when it becomes evident that things will collapse.

Some people wont make it, but basically the best road to change is the one that you take in your own hands.

Anarcho primitivism is very interessting.

Derrick Jensen has a book called "Endgame" that kind of explains what is oging on, what will happen, and what we can do to survive.