money for sex

iwishiwasbigger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
120 for a fuck isn't alot of money. This one time though this guy offered me 200 bucks to let him suck me off in a grocery store. I said no thanks because I'm not gay, I don't know if he has any diseases, and he might've been a cop.

jammin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
$120 isnt alot of money... if he offers you more, it could be a tempting source of income BUT how would you feel about yourself after the deed is done... and as iwishiwasbigger mentioned, u dont know what kind of diseases he might have... will this become a "fatal attraction" type of thing... the money may be good BUT the consequences may not be worth it... think long and hard before you do it (no pun intended...)!

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think I'm the wrong guy to comment on paying for sex.

while in law school...i was a male stripper on weekends...i had an all women show first, and after that was over...twp hours later the second and last show started..it was all gay guys.

while i made incredible money..i never felt good about what i was doing...too proud to call my parents and ask them for money...and now i regret that i did not humble myself and ask them for tuition and room and board...i thought i needed to show them i could do this all on my own.

i took money for sex..women and men...during the week day...sometimes a weekday night..most of them were all married...some fell in love with me...why? dunno..i was a male whore...how does one fall for their male whore?
i would of thought they would resent me for taking their money, they do most of the work...except for the fuckin part...

so, if ur paying a guy for sex...be prepared to fight with ur conscience...ur character and ur courage...and pray ur conscience, character and courage..win over ur thoughts, for ur thoughts, turn into words, your words turn into actions, ur actions...define your destiny...
i wish u well.

robbie

Last edited: