money for sex

iwishiwasbigger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think I'm the wrong guy to comment on paying for sex.

while in law school...i was a male stripper on weekends...i had an all women show first, and after that was over...twp hours later the second and last show started..it was all gay guys.

while i made incredible money..i never felt good about what i was doing...too proud to call my parents and ask them for money...and now i regret that i did not humble myself and ask them for tuition and room and board...i thought i needed to show them i could do this all on my own.

i took money for sex..women and men...during the week day...sometimes a weekday night..most of them were all married...some fell in love with me...why? dunno..i was a male whore...how does one fall for their male whore?
i would of thought they would resent me for taking their money, they do most of the work...except for the fuckin part...

so, if ur paying a guy for sex...be prepared to fight with ur conscience...ur character and ur courage...and pray ur conscience, character and courage..win over ur thoughts, for ur thoughts, turn into words, your words turn into actions, ur actions...define your destiny...
i wish u well.

robbie

Well being a stripper isn't that bad I don't think. Being a prostitute? It's one of the oldest professions in the world...But I think I wouldve set my boundaries around guys. I'm too proud to ask for money from my parents too but luckily I'm amazing with being froogle/saving and especially awesome trading stocks. That's how I'm paying for my out of state tuition, room&board, food, etc...

How was your experience of being a stripper? I always kind of wanted to try it after I watched an episode of Rob&Big. Must be a confidence booster to have tons of women wanting you. Just my thoughts.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how was the experience? being a male stripper or the male whore?
stripping was fun...i loved hands touching me and i had no problem with any one shoving bills in my pouch and copping a feel of my breeder...it was a mesh jock strap.

being a male whore...well...the money was amazing...but...i found out what i would sell my self for...500.00 for half hour...not far from my current billing rate now in law. i bill at 1400.00 per hour. but i no longer feel like a male whore.

women...are like men when it comes to paying for sex...they are looking for a good fuck, a good looking guy, muscles, toned, hung and in my case...hairy...i had regulars.
a few women..came to my law school graduation at U of Chicago...

and i am frougle....why? i dunno..i like saving money...for myself...when it comes to buying something for a homeless person, or charity or friends...i go the other direction..
i work in a soup kitchen 2 times a month...and i donate my money as well...
i am deeply aware of the economic times the Democrat party has put this country and world in...lets all thank Sen Dodd, Chris Cox SEC and Congressman Barney Frank...and a US Congress that demanded everyone should have a home..whether they could pay for it or not...

back to being a male whore...to be frank...in my 20's...i had a real clear idea of how easy it was for me to find sex...i always had my pic...at steamworks in chicago...guys would attack me like a pack of dogs...and grab some body part they could get a hold of...and join the feast i seemed to be providing...after years of this crap...
i found it was time to give that stuff up...took up golf...and a few years later...meet my partner on the course...

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...not far from my current billing rate now in law. i bill at 1400.00 per hour. but i no longer feel like a male whore.

The fee does make one wonder about the American legal system, doesn't it! The relation of service and what one can be payed for it. I use a top law firm for business on occasion in Helsinki, and the billing is $ 140 per hour:)

Cheers:) FinnMan

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I fondly remember my days hanging with other hustlers on Selma and Vine in North Hollywood. I was 17-ish and learned that just because someone isn't exactly a dream boat, they had the same human needs as me -- including the need to eat. So, if you're into it go ahead. But if you have some fucked up notion that adults exchanging sexual services for money is evil/bad/against all social morays, then go fuck yourself. I'm all for legalizing prostitution. Just practice safe sex. And if he smells, ask him to shower with you before doing anything else. Check him out for genital warts and by all means avoid the obvious herpes sores, if they exist.

You might find out that you like being a whore/slut/tramp/fallen angel. I certainly did. Met some damn nice men during that short period of my life, too.