MONEY or POOR?

sheneeds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It may have been asked somewhere before but... Which would you choose? You could be a very,very wealthy man with a 1 inch cock with no way to change it with all your millions...... or a poor wretch working your ass off from pay day to pay day for life with a 12 inch cock. What would it be?:confused:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely rich with an inch. I already am small so I'd be used to it (although I am bigger than an inch so I'd still lose a little). Plus being a multi-millionaire I'd be surrounded by gold-diggers who would still sleep with me anyway. I have so many financial worries that I'd be a lot happier with the money. A big dick would obviously be nice but I wouldn't be able to enjoy it because I'd be too stressed over not being able to pay my bills and debts.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Money money money !!! I would choose money. Fuck it. What could you do with a 12 inch dick? May be you could show your dick in a freak show.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It may have been asked somewhere before but... Which would you choose? You could be a very,very wealthy man with a 1 inch cock with no way to change it with all your millions...... or a poor wretch working your ass off from pay day to pay day for life with a 12 inch cock. What would it be?:confused:

good question. to have tons of money but little to not dick would suck. yeah tons of money but a child dick is not good for anyone. i would take the 12 inch dick and just work work work until i had tons of money :biggrin1:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I think it's interesting that a big dick is beating out even money on the value scale.

I've never had either of the options listed, so I can't really compare the two. I know that if I had money I would still get laid, even if the woman wouldn't enjoy it, so I'm kind of leaning towards money. A big dick would be great, probably better than great, but the restrictions given by the OP mean I could never use the big dick in a money making capacity. As much fun as I could have from a big dick, I think I could have more fun with money.

If I'm rich, at the very least I could use my money to create a dick shrinking drug and distribute it in the water supply, making everyone's dick as small as mine. I think that particular act of revenge would make up for my own lack of size.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm rich, at the very least I could use my money to create a dick shrinking drug and distribute it in the water supply, making everyone's dick as small as mine. I think that particular act of revenge would make up for my own lack of size.

You're like a super-villain!