Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women would you rather marry a guy with tons of cash and below average sex skills and penis or a broke guy with great skills and a big penis (say 8 inches and up)?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'd pick the one i had the most intellectual, spiritual, and emotional compatibility with. you can teach someone sex skills and dildos are cheap these days.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women would you rather marry a guy with tons of cash and below average sex skills and penis or a broke guy with great skills and a big penis (say 8 inches and up)?

Snoozan makes a valid point...but I don't do toys.

I do however have a knack for dating men who are 'poor as church mice' but with whom I also have an intellectual, spiritual, and emotional compatibility.

I would take the broke hung guy provided he met my other criteria.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Neither... I like someone who will make me laugh, put up with my constant whining, worship me for the princess I am, have sex when I want, let me play a sub most of the time, let me go on every whim to agree to use random sex toys, play with his asshole, challenge me to think and problem solve, let me build things with power tools, paint, design, and hug me at every opportunity.

Cock size and money really have nothing to do with my decisions...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neither... I like someone who will make me laugh, put up with my constant whining, worship me for the princess I am, have sex when I want, let me play a sub most of the time, let me go on every whim to agree to use random sex toys, play with his asshole, challenge me to think and problem solve, let me build things with power tools, paint, design, and hug me at every opportunity.

Cock size and money really have nothing to do with my decisions...

You are almost the perfect woman.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'd pick the one i had the most intellectual, spiritual, and emotional compatibility with. you can teach someone sex skills and dildos are cheap these days.
I'm amazed that this question (and its permutations) keeps appearing here. Are you telling me that you don't want to marry a check register or a giant disembodied cock? You want an actual, real-live man??????
If the rich guy would buy me lots of prostitutes then I'd go for him.
It's a deal. See you at the altar.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Given that we have intellectual compatibility, he is funny, kind, etc I would no doubt pick the guy who is hung over money.

Money is really irrelevant to me especially since I love my job and earn sufficient income to maintain my lifestyle. Besides a man can always earn more money, but it is near impossible for a man to go from micro penis to hung stud.

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since my ex was a broke guy with a big cock, I'll take the man with the moola.

Then, I'll divorce him and take 1/2, finding me another man with a big cock.

I like to suck smaller cocks, but other than that...*bleh*.

Some of y'all seem to be taking this question too seriously.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
The problem with this question is that "tons" and "below average" are entirely subjective and/or qualitative descriptions. So it's impossible to order one's life based on the responses (i.e. how much money do I need to have? How good at sex do I have to be?).