money

Calcium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dear sir or madam i am a wealthy banker from central african republic my country has recently been the sight of civil unrest the result being that the new junta has taken control of a portion of the nation that contains my banks i must transfer money to your paypal account to keep it out of the hands of these monsters so that they do not use these funs to purchase guns and bombs for the purposes of killing children please send me some money to pay for the transaction out of the country my paypal is centralafricanbankofcentralafricanrepublicbanker@yahoo dot com you will be rewarded handsomely

aj88bj

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try no.3

anyone got a paypal account?

if so have you got any money in it?

send me £1/$1 or more to help me untill payday

please,

if you can help please msg. me

thank you

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
try no.3

anyone got a paypal account?

if so have you got any money in it?

send me £1/$1 or more to help me untill payday

please,

if you can help please msg. me

thank you

Maybe if you explained why you need the cash and why you think we might be motivated to donate?

I mean I see that the guy outside the supermarket with the homeless sign is down on his luck and I buy him a sandwich and a coke or something. You have, at very least, semi regular internet access (or are you using a free library access point or something?) - you also have a job (you must have if you have a payday). What gives?