Monica, blow by blow.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I was cleaning up a little bit, and happened to stumble upon a recent DAILY NEWS. In it, was an article about Monica Lewinski, and her reaction to Bill Clinton's new book, and the arrogancy in which he displayed over his affair with Monica Lewinski. At first glance, and reflecting over the whole sordid detail some time ago, I found myself unsure of who to feel for more about this entire incident, and thebacklash it has now created. Although Monica was a young intern for Clinton, she only exercised poor judgement in regards to the whole affair.

Now I'm not saying she was unjustified in her interview in the DAILY NEWS that london paper conducted, but it seems to me that she waited a little too long for this to vent about Clinton, and really profited nothing from the whole deal except a permanently stained dress.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Massive,

i am so glad you brought this up. I felt this in her case as well as in the case of another Washington intern Chandra Levy (who did not fare quite as well as Monica)Sex is wonderful in its proper context but it can not get you everywhere. I feel that so many young men and women are seduced by our media into thinking that all you have to do is pull the "crotch card" to get what you want. Monica Lewinsky was a prime example of a young women desperately in need of male validation who had undoubtedly spent her life in the shadow of a successful social climbing mother. Yet Monica upon trying undoubtedly some of the same techniques found herself in a night mare she was not prepared for in any way. She was a classic case of boxing outside of her weight class, a virtual "Sugar Ray boxing Mike Tyson." She and Chandra should have known that politically ambitious men still in the prime of their careers generally do not leave their wives for the fling of the moment.These marriages are political, monetary, and social alliances not forged lightly nor destroyed easily. As far as our former commander and chief is concerned, who would not be affected by his charm and intelligence? But I fear, he is a man with deep seated sexual addictions.May I suggest that they both get some therapy?

Naughty

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe I caught on TV recently that the three Clintons have had therapy during the past year, but I haven't heard if Monica has. I think your post is insightful and worthy, naughty. Thanks for sharing.

Luke

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the thing about Monica was that Clinton deliberately lied to the public about it, and then later 'fessed up. She really didn't put national security on the line by blowing Bubba, tho the feds sure gave her that impression by holding her in a hotel room, denying her legal counsel, and then the threat of jail time.

All for a little extramarital sex. Sure the nation's security was threatened by the mere fact that Monica had a semen stained dress, and deserved to be ashamed of then by Clinton and now be proud of in his memoirs.
This is exactly why I hesitate to vote every 4 years. They should've found a way to keep Reagan around.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, then we can spend all day smoking crack in order to support the Contras. If you have to bitch about term limits, though, just remember that the Republicans put it in to get rid of FDR.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Luke,

Glad to have been of help. I really still think that if you can not get what you want the old fashioned way, ( by working for it) you need to tone down the expectations! Because any thing else is like buying on credit, you get an inflated sense of your own worth, and it can be snatched away from you at the first late payment! LOL!

Naughty

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 6 2004, 10:53 PM
Yeah, then we can spend all day smoking crack in order to support the Contras. If you have to bitch about term limits, though, just remember that the Republicans put it in to get rid of FDR.

The GOP wanted to make sure that there wouldn't be another FDR, but Roosevelt was dead for more than year before Congress sent that amendment to the states. And the amendment that was ratified specifically exempted the current president. Truman could have run again in 1952, but chose not to.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back to Monica, sorry. I have to. Ladies, if you got splooge on your blue dress, whether Presidential or not, would you put it in a zip lock baggie and keep it hidden at your Mothers house? Sheesh. :wacko:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 6 2004, 10:53 PM
Yeah, and on the plus side with Clinton we'd have a presidential couple whom we are unsure who really runs the joint, and can't keep his dick from wandering. And we'd also have an Arkansas idiot who deliberately knew about the possibility about 9/11/ Osama Bin Laden, and did nothing to inform the national security council.

At least with Reagan, we'd have accomplished getting things done as opposed to waiting around.

But this is still about Monica. Now I for one when I was a kid never messed with another kid, and then went home to brag about it to my parents. And Clinton is showing the same irresponsibility bragging about it in his book.

You should his PEOPLE MAGAZINE article, man, it'll make you reach for a vomit bag in milliseconds.

Incidently, for all of any of the other Arkansas members here, I apologize for the idiot part. Clinton just happens to be one particular idiot.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish it had been up several years ago. I for one, never gave a rat's ass who blew him to begin with. I'm not naive enough to believe he's the first Prez. to get BJ nor will he be the last. I think that Monica being catapulted into fame for giving head to the president is a sign of the ridiculousness of our current culture more than anything, my how the more "civilized" nations must laugh at us!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 7 2004, 11:15 AM
my how the more "civilized" nations must laugh at us!
madame zora, we returned from trip to Europe just a few weeks ago. They are laughing their asses off...when they aren't trembling with fright about what "we" have done. Americans aren't as well received abroad as we always have been, they are royally pissed off :angry: .

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 7 2004, 05:15 PM
I wish it had been up several years ago. I for one, never gave a rat's ass who blew him to begin with. I'm not naive enough to believe he's the first Prez. to get BJ nor will he be the last. I think that Monica being catapulted into fame for giving head to the president is a sign of the ridiculousness of our current culture more than anything, my how the more "civilized" nations must laugh at us!
I'm inlclined to partially agree withyou there, Madam Z. I also think Monica getting notariety over her head job with Clinton is a helluva way to get people to notice you, but fame? More like infamy. But in all aspects, she never did anything b4 this that many people would take notice of, and I'm not so sure that Clinton's slamming her in his book is justified.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I wholly agree with you, Massive, truly. I haven't read Clinton's book so I didn't feel free to comment on it. I liked him as a President, but as for his book, I would suspect it is a bit more, well, "pop culture" than I would be interested in. I have seen several biographies on him, and have found him to be a very unique person, I feel his contributions were sufficient in office when he wasn't being hounded by the press for BJs and Whitewater. I am ashamed of us as Americans for letting the press rule the climate of our nation in such a foul way. I think there should be a ban on the personal lives of presidents while they are in office, but that's just one person talking. It's hard to give respect and solidarity to a man while he's being publicly humiliated his whole term! I think he never got a fair chance to be seen for his abilities, which is regrettable, IMHO.

Monica didn't deserve what she got either. She has weight issues, so what? She's a pretty girl and I'm sure the attention was traumatic for her, I hope she is able to find a place of peace for herself. If Clinton has slammed her, shame on him! They were equally responsible for the relationship, neither more guilty than the other.

I was in Spain in '99 and we were laughing stalks then and they had every right, we did this to ourselves. We will be paying for it for years, notice the lack of support in the UN? We were once a force to be reckoned with, now reduced in stature to clowns.....I hope we have learned a lesson, but I fear we have not.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 7 2004, 09:15 AM
Yeah, LBJ got el BJ from one of his interns. And Kennedy had a thing for Marilyn Monroe. GeeDuhbya (who's enough of a corporate whore that his name should be BiCapitalized) allegedly raped a woman who recently died under mysterious circumstances.

@MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK:
Clinton got the July 2001 CIA memo? Yeah, it's his privilege as a former president, but he can't do shit about it except stay away from the WTC on 9/11. As for Reagan, yeah, he had the biggest wealth transfer in the history of the country; too bad it only went in one direction: Up.

Oh, and for reference, Clinton did try to go after Osama bin Laden; in fact, the Republicans were justifiably mad at him for bombing a Sudanese pharmaceutical plant which was suspected of being an al-Qaeda base. Of course, they forgive Bush for attacking a whole friggin' COUNTRY (one which HATES Osama bin Laden, BTW) in his search for bin Laden. During the whole time from January 20 to September 11, Bush held no meetings on terrorism; he was too busy at his ranch, on his yacht, etc.