Monica, blow by blow.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All well in good, there, Jonb, but the topic still happens to be about Clinton and his book with regards to Monica.

Oh, and one other thing; Clinton obviously didn't see Bin Laden as too much of a threat, or he would've pushed the National Security Council harder to get him.

Now let's kindly get off of this, and form some intelligent opinions about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewensky, shall we?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, you mean like bashing the man for not being psychic? Okay. Bush had the advantage of being landed on before he reacted.

As for Bill and Monica, I think we've exhausted the topic, wasn't much there to begin with. Only the saga continues.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 7 2004, 11:08 PM

Yeah, LBJ got el BJ from one of his interns. And Kennedy had a thing for Marilyn Monroe. GeeDuhbya (who's enough of a corporate whore that his name should be BiCapitalized) allegedly raped a woman who recently died under mysterious circumstances.

Jonb, you hit right on it with the "BiCaptialized"!! But please fill me in on this woman, this is the first I've heard of it, is the story printed somewhere I could read it? How did she die? Okay, I'll shut up now and let you answer.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Tender@Jul 7 2004, 11:50 PM
what do we tell France when they want to know why the President gets paid to get BJs in his office, while his wife pretends not to notice on the evening news?!

our whitehouse would still have been seen as a joke!

Tender
France, Europe and most of the world really was laughing at us. Not because of the President getting a knob job, but laughing because something so ridiculous and inconsequential was turned into a firestorm. The more intelligent people of the world just couldn't see what the big deal was. A blowjob didn't make the white house a laughing stock, politicians with an agenda did that.

maverackstud8: Don't know if this answers the topic,but a camedian once said,If only Hillary Clinton learned to give head-the whole thing could have been avoided.

Of course,another camedian once said why worry a black president-because Bill Clinton was almost there,in that he had a black man tendecies.

Answer the topic ?
Monika though tried to extend her 5 minutes to 25 munites.

maverackstud8: Not getting the Bush THING with you MADAME-NOT AGAIN.
On Bill Clinton,I sometimes feel sorry for him.I liked him.

Ye haw Conan.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kinkguy, yes I was remiss in not explaining that! I had to explain (as a tourist!) to the fine cabbies of Spain that not all Americans were uptight assholes in my broken Spanish, it was a riot! As soon as they knew I was an American, it's like they automatically though of me as "a woman who doesn't give head" because of our media coverage, very sad.

Maverick, I heard that joke too. Hell, for all any of us know, they might not have even been having sex, it was really never any of our business.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, fair enough, Bill clinton was a scumbag in his book, and apparently Monica Lewinsky doesn't deserve a little dignity, is that what you all want to agree on? because I sure don't think Bubba should've even gone there about the whole sordid deal, all right? The whole point behind this topic has skewed off into an abstract tangent so far it's lost its momentum.

That's it; show's over, everybody go back to something more pleasing.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jul 7 2004, 07:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (madame_zora @ Jul 7 2004, 07:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jul 7 2004, 11:08 PM

Yeah, LBJ got el BJ from one of his interns. And Kennedy had a thing for Marilyn Monroe. GeeDuhbya (who&#39;s enough of a corporate whore that his name should be BiCapitalized) allegedly raped a woman who recently died under mysterious circumstances.

Jonb, you hit right on it with the "BiCaptialized"&#33;&#33; But please fill me in on this woman, this is the first I&#39;ve heard of it, is the story printed somewhere I could read it? How did she die? Okay, I&#39;ll shut up now and let you answer. [/b][/quote]
Her name&#39;s Margie Schoedinger. One thing I know is, South Dakota&#39;s then-Attorney General was involved in a similar scandal in the 1970s. She hasn&#39;t been seeking publicity, so I can&#39;t blame Fox News for not reporting it.

She apparently committed suicide. A gunshot wound to the head. Of course, that&#39;s primarily a male form of suicide; women are more likely to use sleeping pills. Let&#39;s just say government agents have made murders look like suicides before. Remember Waco?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jonb, thanks for the info. I googled on Margie Shoedinger and did some reading. Not sure what to think, the pertition didn&#39;t look too kosher, but I&#39;m not from Sugarland, so who knows. The one thing that makes it seem believable is that she wasn&#39;t seeking media attention, but who can say, I guess now we&#39;ll never know. I do know that Bush has endured nowhere near the attention Clinton got, and he&#39;s sure no boyscout. That has infuritated me from day one.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
It pisses me off to know that some people gain immediate fame and fortune by doing something I do for free. I guess the old saying "it&#39;s who you blow..not who you know" is still true. :D