Monogamy with having a large Penis

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

kwame: I was just wondering if you was married or in a committed relationship and you was in a hotel and the lady from room service offered you sex would you take it or leave it? Also, thinking that no one would find out. Hmmmmm

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I am in a committed relationship, but the "lady" thing obviously has to be translated in my case! In my job, propositions are inevitable. I receive sexual offers on nearly a daily basis, and some of them are from very hot men. However, I have a man that I love and connect with in away that I never could with a casual trick. For me, the sex is better when you love your partner. Monogamy is a choice I can't regret.

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung: There is no way that I would accept an offer of free sex from anyone other than my spouse. There are way too many situations in this day and age where by one can ruin his and/or her body for life. I enjoy sex and all the activity surrounding sexual intercourse/relationships to throw it away on any casual fling in the day or night.

4. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Perhaps the answer depends on whether or not you are a professional sports player or not.... :eek:

5. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: As if one would want to procreate with the servants...

I'd turn her down, but then she'd probably lie that I'd sexually harassed her, so I'd lose my wife, money and everything I've ever loved.

So, there's still a possibility.

6. txquis

Gold Member

hmmm..the monogomy question.
    I guess it is safe to say that many people
    fail at being monogomous.
    I have heard too many tales from friends,
    and even experienced partners who could, would not
    remain monogomous.

Monogomy has never been a problem for me.
    As others have stated, love is the thing that makes
    monogomy easy for me.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

One of the main reasons for monogamy is to be faithful to ones partner.

Even if you find it hard to turn down such propositions at first, it becomes easier to do as time goes on.

Your partner deserves it. So do you.

8. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Interestingly worded question. I can turn down free sex - I mean, I'm not that obsessed. lol But, assuming the question is really would you remain truly faithful, the answer is yes, provisionally.

Provisionally? Yeah. I'm a little bit of a naughty girl, but the only way I'd be with someone else is if I could share with my spouse. If it's gonna be who we think it'll be, that will 'limit' me to just having other women join in. So, I wouldn't just go out and bang random guys, and I'd want my spouse and I to be communicative about this kind of thing.

- Nene (Supplying Her Ace Two Pairs)

9. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: If you are married could you turn down free sex?

My answer is YES! I would turn down free sex. Absolutely!! Ever Since I moved to Michigan (From California) to be with my baby (bf = Jamie), my life has changed! I'm in love and have no desire to be with anyone else. We are not married, as of yet, but when we do, I take marriage very seriously. We are soulmates til the end of time!

Peace & Luv - Dag (and Jamie)

10. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Although not currently married or in a serious relationship, you'll never find anyone with a more serious sense of fidelity than ol' Monstro here. As far as I'm concerned, knowing that my partner would never find out if I cheated on her is irrelevent. Ethical behavior is doing the right thing even though nobody's watching, right?

11. Imported

Gold Member

kyle: I'm loving all the responses. It's good to know there are so many people who honor their romantic relationships.

Although I'm not in Double's line of work, I get hit on all the time. It never even occurs to me to consider infidelity. It is so contrary to the type of person I am, it would be an unbearable burden on my mind if I ever did such a thing.

12. Imported

Gold Member

ratlas: Hmmm, I wonder waht inspired this inquiry? The resposes so far bring a couple of thoughts.

1st - I must comment on how amazing so many of the LPSG guys are so committed and faithful. I thouhgt most guys liked pussy. Hey forget free, a lot of folks would pay for it.

2nd - regarding certain pro athletes, WTF, why risk so much? If you're looking for action and you're rolling in the dough buy a hooker, prostitue, hoe or whatever. Just ask James Worthy. And a pro athlete stooopid enuff to boink an underage deb and think his actions are not going to grab him by the dick and whack that cshiot off deserves the direst of consequences.

13. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Given how it's not easy for me to find a girlfriend, if I ever found a girl who happened to be the one, my soul-mate, the one who completes me, it's been an awfully long wait and it'd probably take a lot of work to even catch her and marry her, if ever presented such an opportunity to cheat on her, NO WAY! If you are in love why would you want to mess it up? Why would you want to cause and be in pain for some indefinite time because of some sleezy 3 minutes? Why ruin what's taken so long to build? You better plead insanity.

Dang it! I must have Florida voter blood in me... I dotted No instead of YES... well you know how I feel.

14. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: Double, you are the MAN!!! Very respectful answer there buddy. I agree with you. Sex is so much better when you love someone. The rule of "live and learn" has been a prominent role in my life. I once made the wrong decision, but would not ever again. Now, if any of you guys build a time machine, let me know. :)

15. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: lol, my spouse would end up want to join in! :D

16. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Only if you have good taste... ;)

- Nene (Enjoys The Finer Things)

17. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was married, I fooled around every chance I got and still gave it to my wife 3 to 5 time a week. I Fucked a girl, came home and fucked my wife 30 min. later. I couldn't keep it in my pants and don't ever plan on it.

18. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: yes by all means, I would and have turned it down, if I wasnt ready to spend the rest of my life with Jill, then I wouldnt have married her.....plain and simple, it makes we wonder, over the 4th weekend, we was out on the lake with some friends, and he asked us guys if we have or would we ever "mess around"....and I gave the same stmt to him, that I gave here...but a little more colorful...(you all got the edited for TV version) ;D

19. Imported

Gold Member

SmallMan: I Voted in the wrong place. Why destroy a relationship for a one night stand.

Draft saved Draft deleted