juniorsuite

Experimental Member
Media
Paris 15 Vaugirard (Île-de-France, France)
Sexuality
No Response
I love his work ! there are many famous models, influencers and beautiful unknow french boys : http://www.instagram.com/monsieurkay

Giovanni Bonamy :
5d261bda1124c.jpg

tumblr_p87p949fj71rs7oz5o1_1280.jpg

PERIOD-MAGAZINE-Giovanni-Bonamy-by-Monsieur-Kay.-Spring-2018-www.imageamplified.com-Image-Amplif-4-980x1267.png

Agustin Bruno :

VICTOR_Magazine-41.jpg

French Twins :
z10.jpg

mc.coffee22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He put up a poll on his IG story asking whether he should start an OnlyFans account, saying it'll be unreleased and uncensored content.

Other than the occasional photo showing ass (men) or nipples (women), I can't see how he has material that people would expect from an OnlyFans. I doubt the celebs and influencers he shoots would have consented to him photographing their dicks and vaginas anyway.

I could be wrong though. Maybe he has more risqué stuff on his Lightroom that he never talks about. I want to be pleasantly surprised...I love his work especially his "A Chair with Monsieur Kay" series. Photos of nude models on the same chair would be a sight to behold.

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
anyone subscribed? worth the price ? thanks
Disclaimer: I'm not subscribed.
Monsieur Kay is very good at sensual photographs of men. His OnlyFans is probably more of the same thing, except there'll be the occasional flaccid penis and the bare ass. If that's your thing, then $9.99 might not be so bad. Subscribe for a month or two, get your money's worth, and cancel.

EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He refused to post any nsfw pics of giorgos mavrogiannis. I instantly unsub coz there is nothing much to see except for tanguy leclerc and few others. Plus he post b&w almost all the time.

Reactions: 5538291

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He refused to post any nsfw pics of giorgos mavrogiannis. I instantly unsub coz there is nothing much to see except for tanguy leclerc and few others. Plus he post b&w almost all the time.
Photographers need release contracts from their models, basically establishing where and how the photos will be used. I don't know specifically about Giorgos, but maybe he can't post the NSFW photos for his sole profit.

High67

Legendary Member
Media
is often like that unfortunatelly, they do not promise anything but you expect there is much than on twitter or instagram...if not, what the point ?

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
is often like that unfortunatelly, they do not promise anything but you expect there is much than on twitter or instagram...if not, what the point ?
My expectations were not very high; again, I knew what I was signing up for. But even with lowered expectations, his OF is underwhelming. It was the same type that you'd see on his IG, with the rare ass shot and even rarer full-frontal.