LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know it is so easy to take photos of our own anatomy...why would any one of us need to swipe another guy's photos? Is this due to the demand placed on a guy to be a member of a large cock group and measure up ?
I had one of mine swiped awhile back and posted in another gallery on LPSG...go figure!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plain and simple, i talk to that dude on this site and then on yahoo, we sent pics to each other and he decided to sample, i wish i could remember his handle but, i cant, he has an account here on lpsg,

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Plain and simple, i talk to that dude on this site and then on yahoo, we sent pics to each other and he decided to sample, i wish i could remember his handle but, i cant, he has an account here on lpsg,

Work on getting him to withdraw his picture of your cock, Monster! That is how I resolved my problem....even got an apology!:rolleyes::smile:Donk

Reactions: Allan S.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Work on getting him to withdraw his picture of your cock, Monster! That is how I resolved my problem....even got an apology!:rolleyes::smile:Donk

I will, thanks donkeyboy9!!! Check right underneath his handle "prepcock" and you'll see hes been banned, with any luck he will be from dudesnude also!

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, if for no other reason than because he's a nice enough guy and pics are really meaningless in the long-run. Posts > Pics. What do you care if the pics aren't his? If that's the only reason you're talking to people, YOU are the asshat. He's a good conversationalist. All I care about :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.