Monster a fake????

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So funny, guys fighting over pics. Who the fuck cares if the guy is real or fake. Most of this shit is fake anyway, BUT its hot to look at. Ya aint ever gonna meet any of these people, so who cares. Chill dudes, and just enjoy the eye-candy, and beat off. thats what its all here for Any guy that worships another guy from this site has some serious problems. Monster may be a fake, a douchebag and an asshole, but hes entertaining. so be it.

RyanHarrows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm surprised Monster hasn't been banned. People wouldn't get mad at him if he didn't start the name calling business. I'm just surprised. I think he should be banned.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK. I need to give an apology here, I really should have taken this to monster before i posted, for that, im sorry.
although i do think that we should all be aware whenever anybody reposts pics as their own.
MONSTER i am sorry for putting any pressure on you to re prove your credentials. you seriously need to reclaim your pics from this guy or how about we all send him a messge on dudesnude and call him out on there?
Anyway, sorry.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Plain and simple, i talk to that dude on this site and then on yahoo, we sent pics to each other and he decided to sample, i wish i could remember his handle but, i cant, he has an account here on lpsg,

I'm sure your mother told you not to talk to strangers. You should listen to her more often.

thats funny, Italian978 had the same comment, are you to boyfriends

You have to keep mentioning me, yet you said in a post a while back that you had me on ignore.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm surprised Monster hasn't been banned. People wouldn't get mad at him if he didn't start the name calling business. I'm just surprised. I think he should be banned.

You Pal are starting to look like you have a personal vendetta. If you have a problem with him use the ignore button or stay away from him. :rolleyes:

OK. I need to give an apology here, I really should have taken this to monster before i posted, for that, im sorry.
although i do think that we should all be aware whenever anybody reposts pics as their own.
MONSTER i am sorry for putting any pressure on you to re prove your credentials. you seriously need to reclaim your pics from this guy or how about we all send him a messge on dudesnude and call him out on there?
Anyway, sorry.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Big of you to apologise on thread. :wink:

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You Pal are starting to look like you have a personal vendetta. If you have a problem with him use the ignore button or stay away from him. :rolleyes:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Big of you to apologise on thread. :wink:
Thanks. im man enough to say sorry.
And i meant every word. i love this place too much to be a cunt. sorry for the bad language!!!

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like Monster.

Even if it was proven his pics were fake (and that hasn't happened and won't), I would still like him.

About the pics, I am not here for the pics. I bet most are not here for the pics, they're here for the conversation, as I am.

RyanHarrows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like Monster.

Even if it was proven his pics were fake (and that hasn't happened and won't), I would still like him.

About the pics, I am not here for the pics. I bet most are not here for the pics, they're here for the conversation, as I am.

However prepcock's pics were fake and you don't like him?

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, there's one way to prove this. Someone from the community could meet him. He lives here in Nor Cal... Anyone want to set up a group meet somewhere neutral, like a bar or pub?

Otherwise there is no way to prove this either way. This speculation is kind of childish and it reminds me of the elementary school playground.

RyanHarrows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's kind of a proven fact that people never change. People in High school, picked on the same, in the work place...the same. Elementary Playground is just excused to childish behavior. It still happens afterward.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I like Monster.

I said the same thing!!!! Should've copywritten it. Hindsight

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha ha - so there is truth in the old saying about people in glass houses not throwing stones.

I'm assuming that you have conclusive truth on that Monster?

This is ridiculas and will be my last post to this childess thread

Ive accepted 9inchcanadians apology and thats that!

DaveyR, i have an email admission

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is ridiculas and will be my last post to this childess thread

Ive accepted 9inchcanadians apology and thats that!

DaveyR, i have an email admission

For what it's worth, I've never had an issue with Monster and haven't found him mean at all, so I don'tknow what the fuss was to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.