jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ditto ditto. What brought this on?

An example has already been posted:

Nice find.

Faker, thief, or whatever the case might be, the guy's a douchebag.

Click on "douchebag". I think it's rather apt.

I was never a "regular" poster in the first place, but I can't see myself ever going to a site that allows some guy to talk about women that way just because his pics are hot. I don't give a shit about whether or not he's fake, as someone said earlier, I just care about the posts... and he's certainly proven himself to be a bigoted asshole under his nice guy shell.

As he seems to be being idolized and defended now, this'll be my last post. Not that anyone will care, just sayin'. It's been fun.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah but lots of douchebags and fakers on this site. I read that part. You have to read between the lines on this. It's not like the original poster is on a personal crusade to rid the site of assholes and fakes. Why single out Monster? Although I agree that him saying "fuck off bitch" is a bit ouch. If you can't say anything nice, why say anything? Still, not the first person to say something harsh and certainly not the worst thing I've seen.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
1. I'm glad that the OP made this a public post. I think members should be made aware of evidence suggesting that others are using fake pictures. He could have been a bit more tactfully in how he worded the original post, but I don't think it was really that bad.

2. Monster can't do much to prove that the pictures are actually his. This type of situation immediately devolves into an anonymous he-said-she-said. I recommend that a member who is concerned about others accusing him of being fake try to validate his identity through one of the following methods:

I. Take a picture of himself with his username written down on something. Best is face + cock + username, but in any case you need to include the username with whichever body part you are trying to validate if you tend to posts pictures of just that bodypart.
II. Take a video of yourself writing down your username. Again, you will need to first film any bodyparts you want to validate, without editing. The process of writing down the username is much more difficult to forge since forgery would require not only inclusion of the username in each frame of that part of the movie clip, but also the motion of writing that username down by hand action.

Note that method II is way more legit than I, but also more tedious.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah but lots of douchebags and fakers on this site. I read that part. You have to read between the lines on this. It's not like the original poster is on a personal crusade to rid the site of assholes and fakes. Why single out Monster? Although I agree that him saying "fuck off bitch" is a bit ouch. If you can't say anything nice, why say anything? Still, not the first person to say something harsh and certainly not the worst thing I've seen.

Perhaps, but he did just accuse me of having no life with little to no provocation. It's upsetting because he told another member to "fuck off bitch" for no good reason (or any of the other things he's said) and he's still one of the most popular posters, if not the most popular poster right now.

Anyway I don't have time to argue on this, I have to head out.

Good luck with everything, everyone!

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plain and simple, i talk to that dude on this site and then on yahoo, we sent pics to each other and he decided to sample, i wish i could remember his handle but, i cant, he has an account here on lpsg,

Prepcock is your friend, and he borrowed your pictures on that other site
Your explaination makes sense.
Especially since he doesn't have the penis picture in question up on this site, or has taken it down.

The easiest way to stop this kind of questioning is to put up multiple pictures. You've already done this with your body. If you posted one now of your distictive dick - nobody could give you crap.

Nevertheless, nobody is under any kind of obligation to prove anything to anybody on here. For example, I don't post pictures of my face on this site.
Some people have pictures of their face/body, none of their penis. Others have no pictures at all.

By the way, guys, save the bitch stuff for someplace else. This is supposed to be fun, and about an accepting community.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. I'm glad that the OP made this a public post. I think members should be made aware of evidence suggesting that others are using fake pictures. He could have been a bit more tactfully in how he worded the original post, but I don't think it was really that bad.

2. Monster can't do much to prove that the pictures are actually his. This type of situation immediately devolves into an anonymous he-said-she-said. I recommend that a member who is concerned about others accusing him of being fake try to validate his identity through one of the following methods:

I. Take a picture of himself with his username written down on something. Best is face + cock + username, but in any case you need to include the username with whichever body part you are trying to validate if you tend to posts pictures of just that bodypart.
II. Take a video of yourself writing down your username. Again, you will need to first film any bodyparts you want to validate, without editing. The process of writing down the username is much more difficult to forge since forgery would require not only inclusion of the username in each frame of that part of the movie clip, but also the motion of writing that username down by hand action.

great post hkwes but im not concerned about me being a fake, im more concerned about people stealing my pics!

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very interesting....I'm a nice person, so I'll refrain from comment.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media

You can recognize the ole verification pic through thumbnail so that's acceptible. Everyone can see it, not just gold members. I've got experience in this department, being a horny little voyeur and all lol. Cock shot + username + website in the pic is the best. I guess you could do face + username + website, too, but some people aren't comfortable showing the face. Understandable (cuz I'm one of them hehe). It's really the easiest thing in the world to do and I don't understand why everyone doesn't do it. I've cammed with people on this site before that don't have verification shots. No idea why. But again, lets try to remember the posts are whats important, not the pics.

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, there's one way to prove this. Someone from the community could meet him. He lives here in Nor Cal... Anyone want to set up a group meet somewhere neutral, like a bar or pub?

Thats a great idea! It will end all speculation.

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're already being unsafe by posting pics, especially face pics online nowadays anyways. Trust me, nothing is safe these days.

If meeting is a problem, hook up a webcam where we can all see. We type in something like move your right arm, and do it, to verify.

Anyways, I'm sure many other people on here are posting fake pics, so we really shouldn't flip out on Monster on this. Even though I do believe the pics are fake, he has been nice to me, and everyone else I've seen, so leave him alone. Don't make me call Chris Crocker in on this lol.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
You're already being unsafe by posting pics, especially face pics online nowadays anyways. Trust me, nothing is safe these days.

If meeting is a problem, hook up a webcam where we can all see. We type in something like move your right arm, and do it, to verify.

Anyways, I'm sure many other people on here are posting fake pics, so we really shouldn't flip out on Monster on this. Even though I do believe the pics are fake, he has been nice to me, and everyone else I've seen, so leave him alone. Don't make me call Chris Crocker in on this lol.

Thats what I said!!!! Good luck finding one of my pics with a head on it lol. Unless you have some really recognizable body features, I think bod shots are generally safe.

He won't do a webcam in that manner. Thinks it'll get hijacked cuz I guess there was a post on here that said it can be done. 1-on-1 maybe but definitely not a bunch of people at once. Hell I don't think I'd do it either. I'm not a stripper lol

Thats a great idea! It will end all speculation.

I wonder who would volunteer to meet Monster, follow him into the john, and watch him as he strokes himself to a woody, and then measures it while taking verification pics? Sounds like a dull and exacting job but I guess someone will have to do it. Hmmmm.... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.