Monster a fake????

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
great post hkwes but im not concerned about me being a fake, im more concerned about people stealing my pics!

In that case I recommend just putting your username digitally in your pictures, as I do, to dissuade people from this. Anyone can do this in MSPaint.

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Idk, unless you truly trust Monster, a verification shot doesn't really cut the cake. We need some real-live proof, and the safest way would be on cam, in my opinion. I know you're taking up for him Hugo, and I'm not out on a hate mission or anything, but that really seems like the only way to complete acquite him of anything wrong. And like you said, add a digital signature to all of the rest.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Idk, unless you truly trust Monster, a verification shot doesn't really cut the cake. We need some real-live proof, and the safest way would be on cam, in my opinion. I know you're taking up for him Hugo, and I'm not out on a hate mission or anything, but that really seems like the only way to complete acquite him of anything wrong. And like you said, add a digital signature to all of the rest.

Playa, I agree completely. Hard to get him on cam, however. Hijacking fears. But you're absolutely right and I'm not trying to contend that.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media

Meeting in real life only works if you trust the people meeting him in real life.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Live video is hands down the most believable way to verify oneself.

Unfortunately live video can be captured on computer. One of our members caught another member who was using captured video from a pay site. He's a highly skilled fake spotter and even he was fooled for awhile until he recognized something he had seen before. Frankly the technology out there scares me.

Regardless, each member on this site is as real or unreal as we choose to believe they are. Some of us don't need to see proof, some will never be satisfied by any. It becomes a moot point.

Unless there is a real expectation of meeting for the purpose of sex the physical particulars don't really matter.

And , yes, I know I'm not the first one to say this.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Unfortunately live video can be captured on computer. One of our members caught another member who was using captured video from a pay site. He's a highly skilled fake spotter and even he was fooled for awhile until he recognized something he had seen before. Frankly the technology out there scares me.

Regardless, each member on this site is as real or unreal as we choose to believe they are. Some of us don't need to see proof, some will never be satisfied by any. It becomes a moot point.

Unless there is a real expectation of meeting for the purpose of sex the physical particulars don't really matter.

And , yes, I know I'm not the first one to say this.

I was calling it hijacking and in a way it is but, i like captured better, sounds more civil, your the first one that i saw say it. thanks

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think having one's pics stolen is the greatest compliment.
I came across someone on Myspace who had one of mine posted, I thanked him. He took it down, though I didn't care, I thought it was funny.

I like monster, he deserves the benefit of the doubt, not rudeness. Good the OP has realized that it would have been decent to have contacted Monster first and has apologized.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I was calling it hijacking and in a way it is but, i like captured better, sounds more civil, your the first one that i saw say it. thanks

That's a HUGE difference!!!! I thought you meant hijacking as in, somehow, taking over your comp through the webcam feed. Sounds crazy but I'm not a hacker so I dunno what's possible.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster:

The moderator at Dudesnude is very vigilant with fake pics and will respond if you put your complaint to him.

Generally, I trust only webcam to webcam: all the rest is just talk.

Thanks Stronty, I have complained, i trust cam to cam also but im not gonna cam for everyone who thinks i might be fake, im very particular with who i do cam with and have only cammed here 3 times since i joined, thanks again for the info on dudesnude

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media

Video: face, then writing by hand on a piece of paper username @ LPSG.org

Fake that.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks Stronty, I have complained, i trust cam to cam also but im not gonna cam for everyone who thinks i might be fake, im very particular with who i do cam with and have only cammed here 3 times since i joined, thanks again for the info on dudesnude

3 times? Seems a bit light over a 2 year period. What's the deal? Who did you cam with and why were they so special?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Video: face, then writing by hand on a piece of paper username @ LPSG.org

Fake that.

I'm not arguing with you, hkwes. I remember when you mentioned it months ago and I agree that's about as unfakable as you can get. I even said so in my post.

I was simply pointing out that with video capture possible I can see where someone would be leery of doing that or a live feed.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed (about cam2cam. Never used dudesnude so can't comment on that).

Dudesnude is worth joining. It doesn't make a special claim about having guys with great bodies or big dicks, but I've seen so many on that forum its now my fav website for this kind of thing.

And some nights, the dudesnúde webcam room ROCKS!!!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dudesnude is worth joining. It doesn't make a special claim about having guys with great bodies or big dicks, but I've seen so many on that forum its now my fav website for this kind of thing.

And some nights, the dudesnúde webcam room ROCKS!!!

Shhh, no more exodus triggers!

Mattness has a webcam room set up as a companion to LPSG that could use a few more participants. Find him in the chatroom here for the link. In fact, I think we should suck a few members off of the other site and bring them here. That just reads wrong. On second thought it's perfect.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi Gillette.

yeah I know about the LPSG webcam room, and it uses the same format as dudesnude (userplane.com), but there's hardly anyone in there!

Part of the problem is that its so hard to access the LPSG room on userplane. Would it be possible to put a permanent link to that room, or have some method of easy access? eg an icon or hyperlink at the top of this page?

Status
Not open for further replies.