Monster a fake????

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3 times? Seems a bit light over a 2 year period. What's the deal? Who did you cam with and why were they so spec

I explained why 3 times , like id tell you who i cammed with, im to much of a gentleman to do that, besides i dont trust you Hugo :tongue::tongue::tongue:

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
3 times? Seems a bit light over a 2 year period. What's the deal? Who did you cam with and why were they so spec

I explained why 3 times , like id tell you who i cammed with, im to much of a gentleman to do that, besides i dont trust you Hugo :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I'm sorry did you say gentleman?????? Have you not read some of your own posts????? You've got the mouth of a sailor :wink: Also, hurting over here. No trust? As if I'd want to steal vids of you. Mine are soooooooo much better :cool:

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MONSTER, you have always been nice to me. I appreciate that.
By the way, what is really funny is when someone you meet on line sends you a photo of himself and it turns out to be a photo of YOURself. A friend had that happen. Of course, no one in his right mind would send out a photo of me claiming it's them. Dennis

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the PrepCock profile on dudesnude is fake. The reason is he lists
height:6'2"
biceps:16"
chest:43"
weight: 168 lbs.

At 6'2" with those measurements and the pictures in the profile I don't believe he could only weight 168 pounds. His legs would have to be total chicken legs. Even then I don't think he'd only weight 168 lbs.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder if that guy (who incidentally is pretty hot) even meant it to look like that was his cock. I mean you can totally tell the skin and hair are from somebody else.

Although he def should have captioned it as not being his.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. Obsessions on here are Ridiculous, but I guess its part of the fantasy people cum here for?

I am soooooooo tired of reading threads about that troll Jonah Falcon, who must be at least 100 y o by now, and now this Monster thing...

Who cares who these people are and if they are Real. You go to the movies for ENTERTAINMENT. Its the same thing here. Just enjoy the scenery and forget about the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.