Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys! It's been almost a year since you had updates. Still enlarging my monster. Gentle stretching and pairing that with hand techniques is really working well. Demo in the attached clip. You can see growing time lapsed alongside a ruler after a session! View attachment Enlargement Promo.mp4

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty sure it's been at least a solid 2" in growth (maybe more) since I started with the particular stretching device I've been using since 2019. I keep pushing the limits as to how far I stretch. I never used to be able to reach the end of the ruler stretching semi before. 20220421_193907.jpg

Chronicjacker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove, California, US
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys! It's been almost a year since you had updates. Still enlarging my monster. Gentle stretching and pairing that with hand techniques is really working well. Demo in the attached clip. You can see growing time lapsed alongside a ruler after a session! View attachment 67547951
Thanks for posting bud! Handsome penis on you!

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not going to get into product recommendations, but I would recommend using a device that facilitates "traction therapy". That is the gentle, gradual long term stretching of the penis. There are indigenous tribesmen that stretch their penises by hanging rocks off of them, and end up with cocks they can sling over their shoulders.

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A clip where I stretch, hang weights off of it, and yank. After a 12 hour long term gradual stretching session, I unhook it from the strap, hang weights off the dome, and start yanking to push for further length gains (which is my primary focus over girth). View attachment WeightSession.mp4

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
A clip where I stretch, hang weights off of it, and yank. After a 12 hour long term gradual stretching session, I unhook it from the strap, hang weights off the dome, and start yanking to push for further length gains (which is my primary focus over girth). View attachment 68231721

Looking good. You got a stud's dick, buddy.

Nothing like "hangin' low". It's an incredible feeling.

Tony77

Admired Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty sure it's been at least a solid 2" in growth (maybe more) since I started with the particular stretching device I've been using since 2019. I keep pushing the limits as to how far I stretch. I never used to be able to reach the end of the ruler stretching semi before. View attachment 67733301
What device is this?

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks. Helps that every day I have a pulling session along with 12 solid hours of gradual stretching at a time. Here are some highlights along with measuring with a ruler.
View attachment 68370971
That's very impressive. What was your starting length and girth measurements and what are they now? Thanks

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That's very impressive. What was your starting length and girth measurements and what are they now? Thanks

I prefer to measure with tape measure (adds a couple of inches because it measures for curves) but many on here have disagreements on the proper tool to measure with. I'll stick to stats using a ruler. I also have experimented with penis enlargement on and off since I was a teen, so I can't really give you a definitive starting size (especially since I didn't used to measure with a ruler as a teen, only tape measure).

I will give you my starting stats ever since I acquired my preferred enlargement device and since putting thousands of hours into gradually stretching and doing length enhancing sessions with it. in 2019 when I first got it, I measured roughly 8.5" against a ruler with a 6.5" circumference. Now I am up to 11" on a ruler at its biggest and hardest with a 7.25" circumference. The stretching does help with some girth gains, but more so with length. No end goal on size gains. I just want to keep growing, especially for my Only Fans subscribers. ;)

So roughly 2.5" in length gains in the last 3 years. Pretty sure I'll gain another 2.5" in the next 3 or so years. :p

Last edited:

GJackN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now I am up to 11" on a ruler at its biggest and hardest with a 7.25" circumference. The stretching does help with some girth gains, but more so with length. No end goal on size gains. I just want to keep growing, especially for my Only Fans subscribers. ;)

So roughly 2.5" in length gains in the last 3 years. Pretty sure I'll gain another 2.5" in the next 3 or so years.

Sheesh, man. Weren’t kidding about that “no limits in mind” thing, were you? lol

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Fetishes are rarely rooted in logic. Just have this crazy desire to be the biggest I can possibly be. In the clip, I was horny from a morning enlargement session. Starts growing on it View attachment Promo.mp4 s own again.