Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The trick to pumping is not overdoing it, taking it off at the right time, and pumping gently and gradually. That gives a handsome attractive swell without the donut head. But when I would go too hard and long, I'd not only end up with a donut head, but a lumpy penis as well. No bueno...

Thjiak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quick question, jmaster. Have you recorded any noticeable growth in your glans as a result of the traction device you use, either in length, width, or volume?

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. I have noticed my cock head has swollen permanently bigger. And it makes sense. If the device pumps your head to secure it for long term stretching, with enough hours, it seems to increase the size of the head.

Novacouple999

Cherished Member
Media
I prefer to measure with tape measure (adds a couple of inches because it measures for curves) but many on here have disagreements on the proper tool to measure with. I'll stick to stats using a ruler. I also have experimented with penis enlargement on and off since I was a teen, so I can't really give you a definitive starting size (especially since I didn't used to measure with a ruler as a teen, only tape measure).

I will give you my starting stats ever since I acquired my preferred enlargement device and since putting thousands of hours into gradually stretching and doing length enhancing sessions with it. in 2019 when I first got it, I measured roughly 8.5" against a ruler with a 6.5" circumference. Now I am up to 11" on a ruler at its biggest and hardest with a 7.25" circumference. The stretching does help with some girth gains, but more so with length. No end goal on size gains. I just want to keep growing, especially for my Only Fans subscribers. ;)

So roughly 2.5" in length gains in the last 3 years. Pretty sure I'll gain another 2.5" in the next 3 or so years. :p
Uh.... Spend some of your time during your routine researching how to measure something properly. Because..... no. Also, there is absolutely no purpose in ego measuring.

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Uh.... Spend some of your time during your routine researching how to measure something properly. Because..... no. Also, there is absolutely no
You do realize that the official way of measuring a penis for the world record, whether it be that Mexican guy from years back or Jonah Falcon, is with tape measure, right? They don't stand there and hold a ruler next to a cock for an official measurement because it is not accurate (and often the penis being measured for the record is bigger than a ruler). A penis is not a perfectly flat straight linear object, so I still believe a ruler to not be the proper way to measure. And yet, I am still willing to share my stats both with ruler or tape measure.

Reactions: 8-n-abit and GJackN

Novacouple999

Cherished Member
Media
You do realize that the official way of measuring a penis for the world record, whether it be that Mexican guy from years back or Jonah Falcon, is with tape measure, right? They don't stand there and hold a ruler next to a cock for an official measurement because it is not accurate (and often the penis being measured for the record is bigger than a ruler). A penis is not a perfectly flat straight linear object, so I still believe a ruler to not be the proper way to measure. And yet, I am still willing to share my stats both with ruler or tape measure.

Sure thing, buddy. Sure thing. :joy:

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you. I am convinced that the penis is a lot like clay. It can be molded. It can be manipulated over time, granted a long time, but still. Totally possible to enlarge, greatly improve stamina, and correct any prominent curves.

D

deleted903408

I have what looks like the same, or similar, traction device but I don't use it often because it is kind of hard (no pun intended) to keep it on sometimes. Any advice on that?

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Man... I remember when $10k was some real money. Now..? Guess not. :confused:
Ya inflation sucks. Glad to hear there still isn't a 10k winner. I have actually been steadily and devotedly enlarging in particular the last 2 or so years for the sake of winning that challenge. But they are so anal with the way they demand you measure, that I want to be well past 10" for the official submission photo so there can be no argument that I am the winner.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For $10k... I'd spend the $1.50 for the ruler!
TBH, this measurement is the standard by most all. Why? It excludes measuring over a curve (common with soft tapes). If you allow your cock to hang, it forms a radius which as we all know measures longer than a straight point to point.
1655510961687.png

Also from a pragmatic view, the top of the cock against the pubic bone is the point we bottom out when fucking. Every other way to measure is wish washy.

Reactions: blonk