Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Based on These reviews...im not sure..

Adult Video Universe Warning Page
Great Concept but Doesn't Quite Deliver
New series from Hush Hush sounds promising as it stars four of the most humungous black dongs in the jizzbizz right now (Sledgehammer has serious girth but is actually a good 3 or 4 fat inches smaller than the other freaks!) but the problem is there simply aren't enough sluts in this movie...four only and the running time of over 2hrs means it all gets spread a bit thin. Kelly Wells and Lisa Marie give decent performances as ever but the energy levels never reach boiling point sadly. Would have been better to spread these hos one at a time in a gangbang format so we got to see them pounded senseless by all the studs or better still had only 30-40 min scenes with different sets of four babes. These guys' can handle far more pussy than this and are never really pushed. There are some good moments but I hope the next vol. will be better.

Not Good at all!!
If your a fan of group sex then this is for you. Myself the action never got started and the movie was choppy. The star power couldn't save this movie for nothing. Well at least they got out that room they film all their movies in and went outside. Rent it, save your $$$

tom2860

Just Browsing
Media
Hello, I hope you are well
I would like your help in where could I possibly dowlnload the Monster Cock fuckfest movies as I have seen a post for you that you have downloaded it from somewhere ..

Im mainly missing part 1, 3 & 4

Thanks in advance for your kind support and hope I didnt really bother you with my request ..