Monster cock guys who want to collect worshippers

sundragon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mostly straight guy here who can't help that he likes the big ones. I've had a couple very well blessed FWB's in the past who used to let me just worship them orally every now and then- It's been forever since then though, and I'm mostly here to lurk. However, it'd be hot to have a guy to message with/flirt with a little who has a big one, lol. We can share pics and get to know each other a little of course too.

I used to have a ton of pics on here, but I'm still verified. I don't care about age or looks or anything physical aside from your cock, but yeah, feel free to message if you're interested. I'll attach some pics here too :)

Oh and be verified so I know you're real ;)
View attachment 1611031
View attachment 1611032
View attachment 1611033
View attachment 1611034 View attachment 1611035

So freaking sexy!

luvhimhung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am wondering for this Monster cock guys who want to collect worshippers Forum, are there men here in Melbourne or elsewhere in Australia that are interested? Interested in meeting someone like me who is a true worshipper of men with monster cocks. As I am interested in meeting for either NSA fun, friendship or possibly long term. I happy to settle for one or two NSA fun friendship.

B

luvhimhung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am wondering for this Monster cock guys who want to collect worshippers Forum, are there men here in Melbourne or elsewhere in Australia that are interested? Interested in meeting someone like me who is a true worshipper of men with monster cocks. As I am interested in meeting for either NSA fun, friendship or possibly long term. I happy to settle for one or two NSA fun friendship.

I am very interested in meeting mature aged men who have monster cocks and apart from being appreciated and worshipped, looking at friendship, companionship/ relationship.

B

Blakemichael1998 kik me if u want a worshiper xx
Im 21 slim cute aussie boy