Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course - what they want, they get

Omgggg, and I would've totally taken you up on it too :sob:
Would love to kneel beside you and share some big cock. See who is the better cocksucker!!
Funny--I know one hugely hung young guy who is asking me to find a friend so both of us can suck him at the same time.

Reactions: ThePAWB

In the Woods

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Haven't been super active on here for awhile, and I think I posted in this thread a couple years ago, but I'll throw my hat in the ring again for some worshipers. Everyone's ego needs stroking from time to time.

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight showoff and uncut grower. Not attracted to men so only show except with females. I love showing any admirers though in all states and sizes from soft and hooded to 8.5 fully hard. My short tight skin pulls back tight when hard and my tip always peeps out even at smallest and my mushroomhead pops out for inspection as I semi. I love exhibitionism, being exposed and objectified. I show under username phallic apotheosis on Skype. Happy to show for all admirers or c2c with lovely ladies.
Time for an update. Had to change skype. Add me now under drinkeverylastdropofmymilk@outlook.com

Reactions: marknyc and Texart

stutenmacho

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
HeteroFlexible/vrstl hung uncut here, - worship really gets me in that horny dominant top mood, although I still prefer being worshipped while relaxing by both older and younger worshippers who know what they need and what they're daddyP.jpg
doing down there...

stutenmacho

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
HeteroFlexible/vrstl hung uncut here, - worship really gets me in that horny dominant top mood, although I still prefer being worshipped while relaxing by both older and younger worshippers who know what they need and what they're View attachment 105780661 doing down there...
growing more and more cock hungry for other uncut married (bi) men 40+ in EU. Let'S get in touch and worship each other. YOu don't even need to wear her panties like i sometimes do!

Attachments