• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Monster cock shemales

Pirapus

Experimental Member
Reaction score

Pirapus

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Another one with her Biggest trans cock you have ever seen

Her name seems to be Yasmine

Reactions: siroliver19

kaientai

1st Like
Reaction score
Brunette or darkhaired one is Yasmine blonde is Ellisa Angel i believe yasmin i believe is in france brazilian girl

Cobalt Blue

Gold Member
Reaction score
For once, phrases like "heavy swinging uncut horsecock" don't seem to do this enormous meat justice!

:eek:

Yup it sure is huge.

Call me crazy but something looks a little odd about the cock itself. She almost leaps out of the way when someone touches it wrong (like she's afraid something may fall off). If it is all born and bred then more power to her/him.

Andrenell

1st Like
Reaction score
Pumpers! I don't see how anyone can find that appealing.

Sorry, but I have to agree... ^

OK, call me stupid and uneducated.. but are these real cocks, or were they created? Made out of arm meat... apparently that is what they do.. :confused:

Were these people born male.. and then got the boobs,. or were they born female and got the cock... or were they born with both?

Pirapus

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Thats absolutely not real and it looks somewhat disgusting but I guess the size itself is a fantasy that turns people on. That she is able to get it hard is impressive too. Read somewhere its injected with silicion which is supposed to be pretty dangerous. Whats this with arm meat called?

tgirlsrgreat

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score

mrten

Expert Member
Reaction score
i have pumped with a guy who reached 14" hanging. I have reached 12" after pumping and that is definitely a pumped cock

Reactions: FEED THE MAN MEAT

LuciferChild

Banned
Reaction score
i dont get it neither, for me is a turn off, and the is the only way that i wouldnt like to be fucked by....

waynepitty

Sexy Member
Reaction score