lean25

Experimental Member
Media
4417MOPLKRM-1.jpg

MOPLKRM_1.jpg

MachoHunk_1.jpg

Pics taken from here:My Own Private Locker Room

:smile::smile::smile:

omg! I really need to meet these hugue cocks in my gym!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:eek:

If his is 6 yours must be 4? He has an incredible body..... What a stud.

It's not going to be in your best interest to follow me around on threads and stalk me.

We all know that you got owned hard on the other thread, but now it's apparent that you must have a thing for looking stupid.

Last edited:

olympusj

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Quote bigtoad : Beautifully shot- can anyone translate?

- Well, guys, as our guest is here, I'd like to congrat you !
*the men applaud*
... You trained like pussies ! You prepare yourself for the synchronised swimming championship or what ?
- Don't worry, we'll win tomorrow coach !
- Ok...
- We're not girls... look at my body !
- Arnaud, the game this week-end is decisive, so I want you to motivate the team !
- You can count on us coach, everything will be fine

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I am on this site, i think my cock is average, when I go to the gym, I rarely see guys as hung. There are however 4 that stick out in my mind. Was is this older guy, mid 60s, swinging a super thick 8" baseball bat between his legs. Another was this hot guy about 40, tall, bald, bearded, slender has seen him out with 3 kids, he was beautiful, just hung perfectly, had to be 9 hard though I didn't see it. Kept thinking I sure hope his wife appreciates him! Then I saw a guy who's cock was average or even small but his balls were like a grapefruit! There was another guy who was also huge, he wasn't too attractive and we had talked earlier int he sauna and he had his teeth knocked out. It was so big I had to say, "Not to be weird bro but you have one of the biggest packages I have ever seen!" He then said, "that's what they tell me and laughed" I was hoping for an invitation to do more but no luck!

Reactions: jobud