monster heads, a curse?

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I was talking a guy on LPSG with an admittedly small penis and we got to talking and he loved that I had such a big head and wanted me to humiliate him.

We got to talking and I took some measurements of my head for him. I wrapped a tube of paper around it, taped it...and brought it up to my face and realized that it's just got to be a pain the ass to give me a blowjob.

I have never been close to getting deepthroated, I have never or probably will never experience anal, and when I'm close to cumming from bj...it swells more and I have to get finished by hand.

In the end, he felt great and I was the one left kinda bummed about my cock.

It's fun to look at I guess, but really kind of a drag when it all boils down.

Thoughts?

CFConor

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It looks like a great dick, I think you should feel more comfortable with it... I've kinda got a similar(although smaller) dick, but being a virgin i never had a chance to see if these problems occur to me aswell...

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, just sucks to hear buddies talk about how awesome anal feels but every chicks I've brought it up to kinda laughs *silence* and then "no."

And some of these aren't...shall we say...inexperienced.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As much as I might want extra penis size, that's the downside man, I feel bad for you. Cumming in a mouth is an incredible feeling that everyone should get to experience...

toreadore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner has a huge mushroom head just like yours. We're able to do anything he wants with it. It just took a litle getting used to.... so there is no reason why you wont be able to. PS i deep throat him quite a bit.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Re: practice makes perfect...so far I haven't found anyone willing to practice. Lol.

I'm a visual person and I told that dude it's pretty cool to watch a girl sort of "stuffing" it in her mouth...but visuals only go so far.

Holy shit, the guy above me knows exactly what I'm talking about. That fucker's got a huge head. Dude.

Donder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're so right about cumming in her mouth. My head swells so much that my lady can't have it in her mouth anymore. Anal we do a few times per year, but slow and very carefull. Only the head goes in, that's all she wants...

She loves my big swollen head in her pussy, specially when I'm cumming. She can feel it swell inside her.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're so right about cumming in her mouth. My head swells so much that my lady can't have it in her mouth anymore. Anal we do a few times per year, but slow and very carefull. Only the head goes in, that's all she wants...

She loves my big swollen head in her pussy, specially when I'm cumming. She can feel it swell inside her.

Agreed on the swelling in a pussy. It's cool to stop the motion and leave it in her and force it to swell a few times. ;) usually gets a pretty cool response.

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
ever try the vacuum pumps made just for the head? some dudes have doubled the size of their head.

would be amazing if FatMushroomHead doubled his size!!!!!!!!

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ever try the vacuum pumps made just for the head? some dudes have doubled the size of their head.

would be amazing if FatMushroomHead doubled his size!!!!!!!!

Never tried any pumps or anything like that. Does pumping hurt and does the size go back down once you stop?

It'd be cool to try and pump this thing to twice the size but I wouldn't want it to stay like that! Lol

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love your cock. I'd sure give it a try if I were in San Diego. Visit IL anytime :)
Don't pump it. It looks awesome just the way it is!

Lol, thanks man but my 10% gay thing is just cuz I'd like to someday jerk someone off or maybe suck someone off. Appreciate the comment though. :)

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, use your 10% gay to get the joy of both a great blow job and anal! There are guys out there into the challenge. And since I know huge things (like fists) can fit in some guys asses, I am sure your cock head can too! I am sure gals could do it to, if they can get over the mental barrier!

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, use your 10% gay to get the joy of both a great blow job and anal! There are guys out there into the challenge. And since I know huge things (like fists) can fit in some guys asses, I am sure your cock head can too! I am sure gals could do it to, if they can get over the mental barrier!

All good points brotha...