Monster Horse cock at beach OMFG!

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't seen anyone on here that well endowed. The beach guy is amazing and would wreck a pussy or ass

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Those are some very hot clips bundled together. I have grown weary of the staged scenes, whether they are solo or guys just placed into the same scenarios over and over again. I'd much rather see some regular guys doing what we all do, and filming it for posterity! :tongue:

Mr_Ri0t

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
...and I'll bet that mysterious person has shaved off his mustache and avoided Black's Beach recently. :smile:

:D I've been to Black's!

Interestingly, I decided a few months ago, if I ever make it to another nude beach, I'm totally stripping. I gotta experience that, whatever it is...being carelessly nude somewhere in public.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This video is amazing, but watch the first minute, Seeing this in person would be a permanent memory never saw anything like this in real life!

Amateur Cocks - Vol IX - xHamster.com

I love black cock.. and those were great vids of JO.. So nice to see them out on display instead of being buried in a hole where you can't see them.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:D I've been to Black's!

Interestingly, I decided a few months ago, if I ever make it to another nude beach, I'm totally stripping. I gotta experience that, whatever it is...being carelessly nude somewhere in public.

trust me...being naked and walking around with your meat swinging on a beach is an incredible feeling ..do it..you will be happy you did.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I so agree with BigMeatNJ. The swinging between your legs when you walk along the water is one of the best things about being at a nude beach, getting your fair share of glances from both men and women.
The other best thing about the nude beach is checking out what other blokes have got swinging between their legs.

trust me...being naked and walking around with your meat swinging on a beach is an incredible feeling ..do it..you will be happy you did.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
Reactions: MattBoyMA