Monster member LPSG

Oh, come on... We all know who Monster is! :wink:

To all concerned,

I, Wrey, do absolve the individual known as Monster of any and all responsibility and accountability for any and all damages done to my person during the act of a right good rogering. This waiver is good for all time and it is hoped that said waiver is put to the test again and again in as many ways as possible on every surface conceivable. This waiver covers all positions to include but not be limited to: missionary, doggy, pile drive, double reverse pile drive, over the car hood, in the back seat, up against the bedroom window while the neighbor lady watches, on the washing machine during an unbalanced spin cycle.

:biggrin1:



 
Monster is so frikken awesome...I have drooled over him from the start and if there is a overseer of all things good in this world, then five minutes with him would have me smiling for life. Oh heck, I'll be greedy and want five days....at least!
 
He is a good guy. Got his head screwed-on the right way and thinks before he types. His best attribute, however, is his upbeat attitude. Definitely a pleasure to have around here.
 
It's true that he is amazing. Best cock pics on here, I think. And damn good looking!! He lives by me and I'd love to get on that cock. Dreamy! (BTW, I put a response about him in another thread too!!)