Monster Pump

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow that's inredible, what size are you normally and have you gained permanently since you started pumping?
Also what's the sensitivity/ability to orgasm like with that thing?

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7x6.5 normally, I don't believe pumping has resulted in any permanent gains for me and I've done it for a few years.

Sensitivity is great, and I'll post a video I took so you can see what the orgasms are like as soon as xtube finishes converting it.

GeorgiaRick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great pics bud. When I marathon usually end up with some red spots on my cock. Don't know how you manage to get that thick without 'em. Nice work.

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its mostly back to normal after about 8 hours, just a bit thicker than usual, then that thickness resides completely back to normal by the end of the day.

With a cock ring on tho the thickness stays until you remove the ring. I've never done it but I've totally love to stretch a girl out in my pumped state.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the key is looooooooooooooooooow pressure over a loooooooooooooong pump session, i've gotten spots/scarring before as well

+1

I prefer 30 minute-45 minute sessions. Once the donut affect starts, I suspend pumping.

Pumping for long periods of time without a break could cause blood clotting and the bruising you see with his photos.

To the OP: What size tube are you using? It looks like it's a large tube to get your balls and cock in at the same time?

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

With a cock ring on tho the thickness stays until you remove the ring. I've never done it but I've totally love to stretch a girl out in my pumped state.

That would work? I thought that it was fairly soft while pumped so it would jus tbe kinda squishy or somehing and not have much of an effect on a girl?

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rikter to answer your question, I use a 2.5x9 inch velseal, I pump cock only, and then when I pack that tube I move up into a 2.75x9 inch velseal, cock only.

Believe it or not my balls are not pumped in those pics lol. They just tend to engorge when I've been pumping my dick for hours.

And Bob when I come out of the tube I'm not rock hard or anything, its more like having a hard core with a lot of padding, but with a cock ring on, the whole thing goes HARD.

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the compliments, I just uploaded the whole photo set to a new album if anyone is interested, I'll also post links to xtube once my videos are up

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
amazing. now as a straight man, how do women react? also, wondering, do you seek out situations to show off. like in a swimsuit etc.

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've never had the opportunity to see a girl's reaction, aside from posting here i don't show off at all, pretty shy in real life, i do look forward to the day i can see/hear a girl's reaction as i stretch her out

heres hoping anyway :p