MONSTER: REDUX

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Let's try this story again. Tell me what you think of it after my changes.

MONSTER​

by Wallyj84

Dick Cummins sat in the green room. His pants were around his ankles and hands were wrapped around his massive cock. He was nervous. He was always nervous on a filming day and like all men when nervous he calmed himself by playing with his massive cock. Dick started his session by gently rubbing his cock head with his right palm and fingers. This was enough to get the blood flowing, but not enough to get him fully erect. No. Not enough all. To achieve full erection Dick needed to work the shaft. He would do this with his left hand. Grabbing his bottle thick cock so that his palm was rubbing the underside of his cock while his thumbs and fingers handled the side. This sadly left the top of his cock unattended, but with a cock as massive as Dick Cummin’s you would need no less than four hands to pleasure all of it. Five would be best to be on the safe side.

As his cock hardened in his hands, Dick was reminded of his own superiority and sexual invincibility. His big cock made him better than other people. Assured in his own superiority, Dick called in his servant James to the green room.

"James, come in here please." Said Dick as he stood up. He liked to be standing when James saw his erection.

James was out in the hallway when he heard his master’s summons. He was standing as man normally would. Which was fine when no one was around as Smalls were allowed a tiny bit of dignity in private, but as he knew he would soon be in eyesight of his master, his posture, gait, and mannerisms changed to the legally mandated Walk Small movement style. He was a master of this type of walking. If there were a competition for the Walk Small he would definitely take top honors. As he approached his master, he hunched his back and bent his arms forming a 35-degree angle. His walk was more of a shuffle with his feet crossing in front of each other as if he were walking a tightrope. Walking in this way was demeaning but was the law of the land and as the studs were fond of telling Smalls, “It was better than they deserved.”

As James walked into the green room, he knew what he was about to see, but acted shocked all the same. "Golly gosh sir yo’ dick i’ hard!” James spoke in the standard dialect of Smalls mockingly called Small Talk by most of the population. “Dat is a vewy big dick sir! Gee willikers, I wish I ‘ad a dick dat big but I just a filffy Small.”

Although his surprise was fake his praise was real. Dick did indeed have a massive cock and James was extremely jealous of it. He loved looking at it and imagining that it was his cock. He dreamed about being able to walk normally and speak Standard English like the Studs do. If only he had a big cock. He would be allowed to have self-respect.

"My big dick is why I am the master, and you are my servant, James. Now, show me your tiny cock."

James complied. he had gone through this act many times, but it never got any easier. he blushed as he dropped his pants, revealing his tiny wiener to his master.

"HAHA HAHA!" Dick laughed at the sight of James’ small dick. He had seen James' tiny cock many times, but it only got funnier every time. James’ penis was maybe 3 inches soft and 5 inches hard. it was pathetic. The laughter hurt James, but he knew he deserved it. James knew that pain was all that Smalls deserved in this world.

after a good 2 minutes of laughter, Dick regained his composure and said, "I would kill myself if I had A dick like that, James" James nodded in agreement. he had thought of killing himself many times.

Having served his purpose James was dismissed and Dick was left to make his final preparations for today's show.

Monster was the biggest show the world had ever seen. it had brought the world together after the devastation of the cock wars and was broadcasted all over the world. the star of the show, the eponymous Monster was the biggest celebrity the world had ever seen. plush dollies of the creature had outsold teddy bears as the most popular stuffed animal and nearly everyone had at least one calendar or a picture book of the creature. The exact origins of the monster were a mystery. The most popular theory is that it was a genetic weapon meant for use in the cock wars but couldn’t be deployed before the war ended. Some religious types thought it was a demon from hell or an angel from heaven. Some conspiracy theorists thought it was a computer-generated image, but the monster was very real. Dick had seen it up close too many times to ever think otherwise.

“Come in Muffy,” said Dick.

Muffy Tite was the head producer of the show. She came by to discuss today’s episode but had caught the tail end of Dick and James' performance and couldn’t contain her sexual excitement at seeing a Small being put in his place.

“You put James in his place, Dick! That was incredible!”

“Damn straight! Want to help me put him in his place again?”

“Of course!”

“Grab this fat cock and start jerking.”

Muffy grabbed Jame’s fat cock. It was so big she couldn’t even wrap her hands around it. But she worked it as best she could. She had one hand focused on the head while the other worked the shaft focusing on Dick’s massive frenulum. She worked it like this for a good couple of minutes before James let loose a shower of cum that landed on the floor.

“Come in here James,” Dick said. “We need you to clean something up.”

When James saw the cum on the floor he offered to get a towel, but Dick told him to use his tongue instead. James did as he was told. He knew that disobedience would put him next in line to meet the Monster.

“Look at him! He’s licking up all that cum!” Muffy shouted with glee. “These Smalls are really pathetic. How I hate them! I hate their small dicks and little balls! They’re genetic abominations that prove hope is a lie and God is nothing more than a fairy tale! How can hope exist when some disgusting freaks have less than 7” between their legs? What loving God would create something as disgusting as a Small? Smalls are the proof that evil is real.”

Jame’s finished licking up the cum and was about to get Dick motioned for him to stay in that position.

“Check this out.” Dick said to Muffy with a wink.

Dick got up, unzipped his pants, and pissed on Jame’s head. Muffy laughed and clapped at this sight.

“Big dicks are God!” Shouted Muffy. “They are our shining light of hope in this small penis darkness. They are our purpose, strength, and spirit. Praise be to big dicks. Praise them!” Muffy continued on like this for the entire time Dick was relieving himself and didn’t stop until James had finally left the room after being completely embarrassed and humiliated.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I wrote an ending a while back. It needs probably at least two more drafts, but I'm so busy at work that I'll never get around ot it. So here is the end of story.

James only saw the end of this week's episode. The monster grabbed the Small with its tentacles and used its upper pincers to remove the poor Smalls extremities and finally behead the poor soul. The creature had no interest in eating the Small. It mostly subsisted on cows and other large livestock. The ritualistic murder and body violation was some kind of instinctual desire.

James shut off the TV once the Monster's cheerleaders came on screen. James didn't enjoy their bizarre silicone injected penis twirling routine. It was disturbing, but oddly popular with the younger generation. James returned to his cleaning duties and went to bed.

"Get the fuck up!" Dick shouted at James. He could tell Dick was drunk.

"Do you know why we hate you?" Dick shouted. His speech slurred from the copius amounts of alcohol he had recently consumed. "We hate you because you're a constant reminder of the fact that without our big dicks we're nothing!"

James tried to calm him down, but Dick was having none of it. He unzipped his pants revealing a fully erect, throbbing penis.

"I'm horny. Gimme that ass!"

James tried to run away, but Dick blocked his only escape route. A rush of fear overcame James as the sad realization that a rape was inevitable and he was unlikely to survive the act. Dick's penis was so massive that no man could take it without at least two days of preparation. James had none and as Dick's massive penis entered Jame's clinching ass the pain brought tears to James eyes and understanding.

"I deserve this." James thought as Dick's gigantic cock ripped apart his asshole. "In this world size is everything and I have no size so I am nothing. I am lower than dirt. I have no value. The show, it's not about the monster that kills smalls, but it's about how Smalls are themselves monsters! I forgive you Dick! You're saving the world from freaks like me. We deserve nothing less than death and a death by rape is the most kind death a filthy Small can have. You're right Dick! You're right!"

Those were the last thoughts James had before he died from blood loss.

"Fucking Small!" Dick shouted as he stuck his still throbbing penis back into his pants."can't even get raped right!" Dick laughed as he left the room. Tomorrow he would get a new tiny dicked slave to clean up this mess, but for now he needed to find a towel to wash off all the Anal blood,