monster size cock here

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that would be a challenge even for me to suck to the balls and I am good up to 13 inches and too bad he is only into women sucking his cock because I would make his eyes roll when it all disappears down my throat and I kid you not. I practice on big feet to allow my throat to accept a cock that size.

kev's here

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think that your pic becouse if you were hung like that you'd have better pic's and more of them .if that is you send me a pic of you standin in bathroom. (won't here no more from him)

D_Bud_Hurt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't think that your pic becouse if you were hung like that you'd have better pic's and more of them .if that is you send me a pic of you standin in bathroom. (won't here no more from him)

DUDE.... IF "I" WERE 'HIM'.. I'D TELL YOU TO 'KISS MY ROSIE RED 'PECKER'.. PECKER!!!

"WHO" ARE "YOU"?? To tell some Guy on here, who 'has' pics.. It's NOT Him!!! You'd never see my prick, if you 'paid' for it... ya...........NIT WIT!!

'Secondly'... "Won't "HEAR"...... no more from him".... Here? or Hear?... I seem to think you're the one who needs a new school book, and 'manners'...!!!

I've talked to the 'Gent'.. and he's quite "Nice"... and not a some 'PROOFF OF PRICK SIZE'.... .. FOR U!!!!

THIS IS WHY THE SAYING... "CHILDREN.... SHOULD BE SEEN, AND NOT "HEARD"... "..!!!

YA "HERE" ME NOW??? LOL!!............... :eek:

LT17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you ever come up to canada?I would love to bring you up here for the wife.Your five times bigger than i am so you could make fun of me ,while the wife enjoys your beautiful huge black dick.Give me a shout.

Hey where i canada are u?

Bi stud here in Ottawa
nice 8 incher